Finding your suitable readers for x10 appliance is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for x10 appliance including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
898 reviews analysed
1. X10 AM486 Appliance Module
Appliance Module For Home Security and Comfort. Works with X10 Powerhouse Controllers and Timers. Just plug it in…. No special wiring!
2. X10 Pro PAM01 Appliance Module, 2 Pin, with AGC
- Turn electronic devices on or off with any X-10 controller or universal remote, from your nightstand, even over the phone
- Always come home to an air conditioned or fan-cooled home
- Control your holiday lights with a keychain remote
- The easiest way to automate radios, fans, air conditioners and lights over 300 watts
- Works with your home’s existing wiring no new wiring required
3. X10 PRO PAM04 20 Amp Heavy Duty Appliance Module HD245
X10 started manufacturing home automation and security products in the late 70s and has been one of the smart home standards since its inception. X10 utilized powerline language to transmit control signals anywhere in your house over your existing 110V electrical lines so you can control lights and appliances throughout your home without running new wires Simply add a controller transmitter at one electrical outlet and add another module receiver at any other outlet and you have remote control of that module. Choose from plug-in wired-in and wireless models. This enables you to have the remote and automated control of lights and appliances from anywhere on your property. The convenience and security of controlling all your lights and appliances from anywhere in your house is simple and inexpensive.Features. Rated up to 20A 220VAC loads. Plug In device. Color White
4. X10 SR227 SuperSocket Receptacle
5. X10 XPFM Inline Receiver Module
You can enable X10 remote control inside a wired fixture with the X10 PRO Wired-In Inductive Fixture Module. Designed to control incandescent lighting fixtures or inductive loads, the module is compact enough to fit inside a single-gang box, a recessed lighting can, etc. This XPFM module is similar to the XPDF in-line fixture module, except this one supports inductive loads and does not support dimming. NOTE: The module can only be used in fixtures where 60-degree C wiring is permitted. SPECS: Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz. Power Rating: 1800W, 15 Amps max. X10 Control: On/Off, All On/Off Capable. Dimmable: No. Max. Operating Temperature: 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Dimensions: 2.94(L) x 2.06(W) x 1.3(D) inches.
6. X10 LM465 Lamp Control Module
- Works with any X10 plug-in controller
- Enables X10 remote control for a plug-in light
- Module plugs into standard power outlet
- Controls incandescents up to 300W
- Requires TM751 Transmitter. Lamp plugs into the module
- Control lamps with incandescent bulbs from anywhere in the house using any X10 remote transmitter
- Dimming control for setting the proper lighting
- Easy installation
The LM465 is the most basic of lamp modules. It is ultra easy to set up, portable and concealable. It is our most popular lamp module solution. Simply take the LM465, plug it into your wall socket, set the dial code and then control it with any X10 controller. It really is that easy! The LM465 enables you to control your lamps with the press of a button. They are even dimmable. Set the mood and dim those lights to the appropriate level, all without getting up. Use it in conjunction with other X10 modules and you can create whole scenes that turn on and off a whole room or even the whole house. X10 is simple, yet robust and the possibilities are endless. These are usually used to control incandescent lights, but can also control some dimmable alternative lighting (led, fluorescent, etc). If you have alternative lighting that cannot be dimmed, grab an AM466 Appliance Module instead! It looks and operates virtually the same, except it has a relay that cuts power on and off. It doesn’t conflict with some of the newer, alternative lighting options like the LM465 can.
7. X10 HR12A PalmPad Remote Control
You’ll be the envy of all your friends and neighbors when they see how you can control lamps, stereos, fans, porch lights, electric fountains and more – without leaving your seat! Want to control devices from more than one remote? Expanding is incredibly easy! Add as many handheld remotes as you want. As long as they’re set to the same house code as the base, they will control the same devices.
8. X10 WS469 Push Button Relay Wall Switch
- Turn on your ceiling & wall fixtures from anywhere in your house
- Push Button Style X10 Relay Wall Switch . Includes X10 updated relay .
- Cover plate not included
- 3-Way & Single Pole (On/Off only) Not a dimmer
- NOTE: This problem is most likely caused by line noise. The noise on the line stops the X10 signal from getting through so you can’t turn the light on. BUT if you turn the light on from its push button, it puts a load across the line that attenuates the noise, so now you can dim or turn off the light. As soon as you turn it off, and remove the load, the noise pops back up. You need to determine the source of the noise and filter it.
This is the Push Button Style X10 Relay Wall Switch! This fits in a normal toggle style wall plate and has a convenient LED system to let you know if the unit is on or off and will also help you find the switch in complete darkness! This is a relay wall switch and will work with all Lighting including Incandescent, LED, Halogen, Fluorescent and more! Installation and Operation are simple. Simply install in existing switches location (requires a Neutral wire), set the dial to the housecode you want to give the unit and operate with your favorite X10 controller! The unit is rated at 120 Volts 10 Amps / 1000 Watts. The unit has been designed to have a better construction and feel than previous switches, while also providing additional, useful features like the LED night light to help you locate the switch in the dark!
9. I-MART Microwave Oven Toaster Cover, Case, Protector
10. X10 MT14A 64-Event LCD Mini Timer with new LCD display (NEW MT13A)
- Built-in alarm clock awakens with buzzer , New and Improved LCD display and power booster
- Mini Timer Alarm Clock Controls Lights, Appliances
- Mini Timer Alarm Clock Controls Lights, Appliances
- `Mini Timer Troubleshooting If you have problems answering these questions, please refer to MiniTimer Setup. 1) Is it flashing 18:88? YES = 18:88 Error NO = Go to Step 2 2) Does it light up when you plug it in? Does a red light come on when you press a On/Off button? Does the clock keep accurate time? YES = Go to Step 3 NO = If the MiniTimer does not light up at all then it may have an issue – please contact [email protected] with your findings. 3) Can you control all your modules by pushing the buttons on the MiniTimer? YES = Go to Step 4 NO = MiniTimer Module Control 4) When you set a timer, does it run if you make sure the 1-4/5-8 switch is in the correct position and you make sure you have AM/PM correct? YES = Go to Step 5 NO = Double-check that your answer to 3 is Yes
- if so, your MiniTimer may have an issue – please contact [email protected] with your findings. 5) Are you having difficulties deleting an existing timer? YES = Deleting Stored MiniTimer Events NO = Please email [email protected] with a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing.
- Ability to easily set up timed events
Adding this simple & powerful device to your X10 home automation setup will allow you to easily set up timed events like turning lights & appliances on and off. With the 64-Event X10 Mini Timer, you’ll be able to schedule up to eight lights to turn on and off automatically. Awaken to lights and sound in the morning, set your house lights to switch off automatically after you leave for work to save energy and have then turn on again when you are due back so you won’t have to arrive home to a dark house. The possibilities are limitless with this intelligent little timer and your array of X10 appliance & light modules. You can even select the “security” mode and have lights turn on and off at different times of the day to simulate an occupied home when you are away. Timer will control up to eight (8) X10 lights and appliances. Security mode turns lights on and off at random times within a time frame for a more lived-in look
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found X10 Appliance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!