711 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 5853 Wireless Glass Break Detector
- Sleek design with front and back case tamper
- Ten year battery life with easily replaceable batteries
- Senses the sound of variety of glass (tampered, wired, laminate, ordinary plate, etc.)
- Four selectable sensitivity settings (Max, Medium, Low and Lowest)
- Test mode can be activated remotely with FG-701 Tester (sold separately)
2. Honeywell C7089R1013 Wireless Outdoor Sensor
3. Honeywell Ademco 5818MNL Recessed Door Transmitter
- The 5818MNL is a magnetic contact sensor that provides concealed protection for doors or windows.
- The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installa
- With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitters available today.
- Includes self-contained transmitter and reed sensor Virtually disappears once installed Easy replaceable AAA Lithium battery
- 0.5 gap (transmitter to magnet) \Features a tapered cylinder for easy and flush fit Dimensions: 0.75″ diameter x 3.0″ length
Recessed Door Transmitter, a magnetic contact sensor that provides concealed protection for doors or windows
4. Honeywell SiXCT (Each) Two-Way Wireless Door / Window Sensor by Honeywell for use w/ LYRIC
5. Honeywell 5816OD Outdoor Wireless Magnetic Contact
6. Honeywell RDWL917AX2000/E Series 9 Portable Wireless Doorbell / Door Chime & Push Button
Never miss a delivery or visit again. This Series 9 Portable Doorbell represents the finest in Honeywell design with innovative features ranging from downloadable tunes and custom visual alerts to the peace and quiet of a mute timer. You can also connect doorbells via Honeywell ActivLink for eve more extensive range and versatility.
7. Honeywell RCA902N1004/N Wireless Motion Detector
- Wireless – Battery operated (9-volt battery not included)
- Works with RCWL300A, RCWL330A and all Décor Series Wireless Chimes
- Sensing range of 40ft
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use
- Allow the wireless motion detector to warm up for 2 minutes after connecting the battery regardless of LED indicator. The wireless motion detector will not respond to any movement during the warm-up cycle.
8. Honeywell RCHSWDS1 Smart Home Security Access Sensor for Windows & Doors, White
- Easy, DIY installation – there are no screws or wires, just simple and fast installation
- 24/7 alerts – get alerts day or night, sent straight to your phone
- 4-Year battery life – the battery lasts up to 4 years* so you rarely have to worry about changing it. (*Battery life based on typical usage.)
- Highly sensitive detection – detects movement of less than an inch so you know when a window or door is open even slightly
- Completely wireless – communicates wirelessly and efficiently using Honeywell secure wise link protocol
- Tamper-proof – the tamper-proof smart technology discretely monitors windows and doors, providing alerts when they open an inch or more
- All Honeywell smart home security accessories require a connection to the Honeywell camera base station
- Honeywell Smart Home Security Base Station Required
9. Lot of 10 Honeywell Ademco 5816 WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/ Magnets, Batteries and Mounting Hardware
10. Honeywell Ademco 5816WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/Magnet
Honeywell Ademco 5816WMWH
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wireless Door Sensor Honeywell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!