Nowadays, there are so many products of shark saw 01-2204 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for shark saw 01-2204 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings shark saw 01-2204 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
558 reviews analysed
1. Shark Corp 10-2312 12-Inch Carpentry Saw
- A great all around saw for every toolbox
- Cuts all types of wood and does a wonderful job in PVC and ABS plastic pipe
- 14 teeth-per-inch allow smooth, fast cuts
- Smooth cuts in all wood and plastic material
- 14 teeth-per-inch permit efficient fast application
- Flexible blade for flush cutting
- Blade is replaceable
- Backed by 1-year warranty
A Great All Around Saw For Every Toolbox. Cuts All Types Of Wood And Does A Wonderful Job In Pvc And Abs Plastic Pipe. 14 Teeth-Per-Inch Allow Smooth, Fast Cuts. If You Are Only Going To Own One Hand Saw This Is The One You Need For All Of Your Jobs. Not For Cutting Metal. Great For Cutting Dimensional Lumber, Thick Plywood, Wallboard And Treated Lumber Of All Sizes. Carves Through Pvc And Abs Pipe Easily And Smoothly., 14 Tpi Blade.
From the Manufacturer
A great all around saw for every toolbox. Cuts all types of wood and does a wonderful job in PVC and ABS plastic pipe. 14 teeth-per-inch allow smooth, fast cuts. If you are only going to own one hand saw this is the one you need for all of your jobs. Not for cutting metal.
2. Shark 10-2204 Dowel/Dovetail/Detail Saw
From the Manufacturer
Shark 10-2204 Dowel/Dovetail/Detail Saw is a very fine cutting saw with very narrow kerf. Designed for tight detailed cuts in all types of wood. Blade flexibility allows flush cutting of dowels and plugs. A great saw for those detail cuts that a regular saw can’t handle. Recommended for all woodworkers.
3. Shark Corp 01-2410 Fine Cut 19-Point Blade
Shark Replacement Pull Saw Blade – Replacement blade for pull stroke handsaw. Blades are made from the finest Japanese high carbon spring steel. The fine teeth are triple diamond ground and electrically impulse hardened for long lasting sharpness and fast, effortless, exceptionally clean cuts. Blades are easily replaceable with the push of a button. Replacement blades available. – Blade Length: 10-5/8″, Teeth Per Inch: 19 TPI, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Card
From the Manufacturer
Replacement blade for 10-2410 Fine Cut Saw. A finish saw with no peer. This extremely fast and smooth cutting saw is a must have for all finish carpenters and skilled woodworkers. A great hardwood saw, can tackle even the hardest woods and maintain a smooth, sanded cut. Very narrow kerf for those precise molding and trim cuts.
4. Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw Kit, with Stackable Tool case and 55" Guide Rail
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16″ at 90 and 1-9/16″ at 45)
Get precise, accurate cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish, without the table saw. Makita’s SP6000K 6-1/2-Inch Plunge Circular Saw delivers smooth, straight cuts. When you combine it with an optional guide rail system, constructed with anodized aluminum, the saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful 12 amp motor and a large cutting capacity with magnesium components for less weight and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load for smooth cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish. The SP6000K is a more portable option to a table saw and is ideal for use on the jobsite or in the shop. Includes 55 inch guide rail. Do not expose power tools to rain or wet conditions. Ideal for cutting large wood panels and other wood materials in confined areas.
Contains two boxes :
Box 1/2 Dimensions : 16″ x 12″ x 14″, Box 2/2 Dimensions : 59″ x 2.75″ x 10.25″
5. Shark Corp 01-2440 Replacement Blade For 10-2440 Shark Saw
- Great for cutting dimensional lumber, thick plywood, wallboard and treated lumber of all sizes
- This product is easy to use easy to install and highly durable
- Item is manufactured in Japan
- Cross cut teeth (17 per inch) to work across the wood grain, and rip teeth (9 per inch) to cut with the grain
- Although the blade is very flexible, it cuts exceptionally straight
- Designed for applications where precision outweighs speed
- Recommended for all sizes of plywood, particle board and melamine
- Cuts through flat foam sheets
- moldings of all sizes and widths at all angles
Great For Cutting Dimensional Lumber, Thick Plywood, Wallboard And Treated Lumber Of All Sizes. Carves Through Pvc And Abs Pipe Easily And Smoothly.
From the Manufacturer
Replacement blade for the Shark 10-2440 Fine Cut Saw. Featires cross-cut teeth (17 per inch) to work across the wood grain, and rip teeth (9 per inch) to cut with the grain. This unique Japanese design has been used to build everything from houses to castles to shrines. Although the blade is very flexible, it cuts exceptionally straight. It is designed for applications where precision outweighs speed. It’s great for sawing large pieces of foam boards, and excels at cutting plywood and particle board. The precision-ground blade ensures super-accurate cutting, and because it’s so thin, very little material is wasted. It slices right through melamine without chipping! Recommended For: All sizes of plywood, particle board and melamine. All types of wood siding; staircase construction; accurate cuts of all angles. Great for trimming a thin strip from the bottom of a door to accommodate thick carpeting—without removing the door from its hinges. Cuts through flat foam sheets; moldings of all sizes and widths at all angles.
6. Makita XSS02Z Circular Saw
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 6-1/2″ Circular saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (Tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications, and will cut 2x material at 45 degrees. The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy gauge, precision machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions.
7. WORX WX523L.2 20V 1.5Ah Cordless Lithium Worxsaw with 1 TCT Blade, 1 Diamond Blade, 1 HSS Blade Battery and Charger Included
- Small, compact size for excellent maneuverability and the included 20V battery maximizes portability
- Grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Exceptional depth-of-cut for cutting 1” stock lumber
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility
- Dust port for dust vac hookup and a clean work environment
8. Ryobi One P505 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 5 1/2" 4,700 RPM Circular Saw (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only), Green
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: The handles of this power tool are lined with a rubber mold. This increases friction between your hands and the tool, improving handling in most conditions
- TRANSPARENT LOWER GUARD: The polyurethane blade guard is clear, so you can get maximum visibility on your work while you make your cuts
- ADJUSTABLE BEVEL: You can adjust the foot of this cordless circular saw up to 50 degrees to cut at a variety of angles for different applications
- EXTRA SIDE HANDLE gives you improved control. Its location on the left side of the tool gives you greater visibility over your cuts while you work
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The circular saw works with Ryobi’s 18 Volt batteries. These battery models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108 (Batteries not included)
Look no further than the Ryobi P505 for your household woodcutting needs. Its cordless power will let you take this all over your property for demolition projects or diy construction needs. At 4,700 revolutions per minute, it boasts power similar to corded circular saws, but with the portability of a cordless one. Along with this portability is a collection of features that make it easy to handle in different environments. It has a rubber grip over the handles that increases friction between your hands and the tool for maximum control. It also features an extra handle on the left side of the unit, giving you more control and visibility over your work. Beyond that, to cut wherever you need around the house, you can adjust the angle of the bevel up to 50 degrees. With a 5 1/2″ blade included, you’ll be ready to go straight out of the box if you have a Ryobi battery in your collection beforehand. If you want to switch the blade out, an onboard compartment holds a wrench so you can make quick changes on the fly without having to spend time looking for tools. Whether you’re a diy builder, homeowner, or professional looking for a reliable backup, the P505 from Ryobi will serve you well.
9. WEN 3625 5-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Beveling Compact Circular Saw with Laser and Carrying Case
- Perfect for wood, tile, drywall, sheet metal, ceramic, PVC, pipes and more
- Create beveled cuts in workpieces anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees
- Illuminate your line of cut and maximize accuracy with the included laser
- 5A motor rotates the 4-1/2-inch blade 3500 times per minute for cuts up to 1-11/16 inches deep
- Includes a 24-tooth carbide-tipped wood cutting blade, a carrying case, a dust extraction tube, and a two-year warranty
10. Craftsman C3 19.2 Volt 5 1/2 Inch Circular Saw Model CT2000 (Bare Tool, No Battery or Charger Included) Bulk Packaged
This is a Genuine Craftsman product that may arrive out of retail packaging for shipping purposes. (Bulk Packaged)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Shark Saw 012204 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!