We spent many hours on research to finding revere ware dutch oven lid, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best revere ware dutch oven lid, you should not miss this article. revere ware dutch oven lid coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 revere ware dutch oven lid by our suggestions
847 reviews analysed
1. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Blue Enamel Dutch Oven (Blue)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Blue. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Three layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Caribbean Blue
2. Revere Ware Cookware Dome Stock Pot Lid 10 3/8" Outside Diameter Fits 10" Inside Diameter Dutch Oven
This is a vintage Revere Ware 10 3/8″ outside diameter dome lid. The lid is stainless steel with a black knob. It fits the 10″ stock pots or Dutch ovens that measure 10 7/16″ inside diameter at their top edge.
3. Revere Replacement Lid Knob for Ware Lids (single knob)
4. Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 6-Quart Covered Stockpot
- 6-Quart Covered Stockpot
- A full cap base on the stockpot features a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel for rapid, even heating
- The stainless steel stockpot’s heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch
- the self-basting lid helps seal in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the comfortable handles with iconic styling provide a confident grasp
- This dishwasher-safe stockpot combines technology with the styling and quality that Farberware has delivered for decades
Perfect for one-pot meals, this Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 6-Quart Covered Stockpot is an essential piece for making quick dinners for the family. Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this stockpot continues that tradition for a new generation. A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating, whether boiling water for pasta or simmering homemade chicken soup. Heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch, and the comfortable handles with iconic styling provide a confident grasp. Start the ingredients for marinara sauce, Irish stew or chili in this stockpot, then reduce heat and simmer on low for maximum flavor. A self-basting lid helps seal in heat and moisture, plus this stockpot is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 350°F. The generous stockpot is a great addition to the other pots and pans in the Farberware Classic Series collection.
Prepare complete meals in this ample Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 6-Quart Covered Stockpot that cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
Functional as well as beautiful, this 6-quart stockpot is made of heavy 18/0 stainless steel polished to a mirror finish and has an aluminum core in its base that spreads heat quickly and evenly. The core is completely clad in stainless steel so, like the rest of the pot, the bottom resists corrosion and discoloring and cleans up easily. Thick rolled rims add durability and make it possible to pour from the pan without dripping. Because the pan comes with a domed lid that self-bastes foods it can be used for braising on the stovetop or in the oven. (The handles are oven-safe to 350 degrees F and stay cool on the stovetop.) The pot measures 9-3/4 inches in diameter and 5 inches deep. It’s dishwasher-safe and comes with a lifetime warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
5. Cooks Standard 7-Quart Classic Stainless Steel Dutch Oven Casserole Stockpot with Lid
- Made with 18/10 stainless steel with an aluminum disc layered in the bottom
- Aluminum disc bottom provides even heat distribution and prevents hot spots
- Tempered glass lid with steam hole vent makes viewing food easy
- Riveted handles offer durability
- Oven safe to 500F, glass lid to 350F
- Works on induction, gas, electric, glass, ceramic, etc.
- Dishwasher safe
The Cooks Standard 7-Quart Classic Stainless Steel Dutch Oven Casserole Stockpot with Lid is made with 18/10 stainless steel with an aluminum disc layered in the bottom. The aluminum disc bottom provides even heat distribution and prevents hot spots. Tempered glass lid with steam hole vent makes viewing food easy. Stainless steel riveted handles offer durability. Induction compatible. Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, etc. Oven safe to 500F, glass lid to 350F. Dishwasher safe.
6. Revere Lid 8″
All sizes are measured across the lid at the point where it will sit inside the pot or skillet. Please remember that these lids DO NOT fit tightly to the pot or pan. There is some “wiggle” room To determine the size you need please measure the INSIDE diameter of the pot or skillet. These are VINTAGE lids and will show some use wear that could include scratches, scuffs, dings, dents or dull finish on the lids and or scuffs, scratches and fading on the knobs.
7. Revere Ware 8qt Stock Pot Copper Bottom
8. Revere Ware Cookware Vintage Pan Lid 10 3/8" Outside Diameter Fits 10" Inside Diameter Skillet
This is a vintage Revere Ware 10 3/8″ outside diameter pan lid. The inner lip to lip measures about 9 7/8″. The lid is stainless steel with a black knob. It fits the skillets and the stock pots that measure 10″ inside diameter at their top edge.
9. Vtg Revere Ware Copper Bottom 8qt Stockpot
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Revere Ware Dutch Oven Lid for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!