Finding your suitable readers for refrigerator condenser fan motor assembly is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for refrigerator condenser fan motor assembly including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
507 reviews analysed
1. WR60X10358 GE Refrigerator Fan Condenser Dc
Part Number WR60X10358 replaces WR60X10339.
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
2. Frigidaire 5303918774 Refrigerator Condensor Fan Motor Assembly
This is a genuine replacement part. The 5303918774 number and name for the Following item is
3. WR60X10220 Condenser Fan Motor for General Electric GE Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Fridge Parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, WR60X10192
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR60X10220: This part is a direct fit for part WR60X10220. It’s also a functional equivalent to parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192.
- ✅ FITS GE BRAND FRIDGES: The condenser fan motor works in GE brand fridges like General Electric, Hotpoint, and RCA. Specific models include: GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Is your fridge hot to the touch or not staying cold enough? If so, it may be time to replace the condenser fan motor. This easy fix can get your fridge cooling like normal again.
- ✅ 5-10 MINUTE REPAIR: Have your fridge back in no time. You’ll just need a 5/16-inch nut driver and a quarter-inch nut driver to get the job done. The whole thing only takes 5-10 minutes from start to finish.
- ✅ PREMIUM-QUALITY PART: The part meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for function, compatibility, and performance. These specs includes: 1750 RPM, 14 amps, 9W, 115VAC, and 60Hz.
The condenser fan motor is located behind your fridge’s rear access panel. It powers the fan that cools the compressor and prevents overheating. When the motor fails, you fridge may become too warm. Luckily, replacing the condenser fan motor is simple and quick. The PartsBroz condenser fan motor replaces part number WR60X10220, fits several GE models, and offers long-lasting durability.
For safety, unplug your refrigerator before beginning the repair. Remove any food that could go bad during the 5-10 minute duration of the repair. Helpful tools include a 5/16-inch nut driver and a 1/4-inch nut driver. Keep the rubber grommets from the old fan motor to put onto the new one–flat side toward the motor. Take a picture prior to disassembly for easier reassembly.
5-10 Minute Fridge Repair
Broken fridges can spoil your food. Replacing the condenser fan motor can get your fridge working properly again. It can fix the following problems:
- Fridge is noisier than usual
- Fridge shuts off completely
- Fridge or freezer struggles to stay cold
- Fridge is hot to the touch
Compatible models include but are not limited to:
BSS25JFRJWW, GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSF25XGWBB, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part directly replaces part numbers WR60X10220, AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your fridge.
4. Edgewater Parts W10124096 Refrigerator Condenser Fan Motor Kit Compatible With Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Estate, Amana, Jenn-Air, Crosley, Roper, Inglis, GE
- Replaces: 1378525, 2188538, 2188727, 2188728, 2188729, 2188732, 2188891, 2206005, 2315538, 2315558, AP4318657, W10124096, W10124096, W10124096VP, W10130108, W10204250, W10509333, W10861645
- Kit includes: motor, fan blade, wire harness, and screws
- Specs: 1.7 Amps, 120 Volts, 1/8″ x 1-1/4″ shaft
- This product is covered under a 1 Year Warranty
Part Number: W10124096, SM4096
Replaces: 1378525, 2188538, 2188727, 2188728, 2188729, 2188732, 2188891, 2206005, 2315538, 2315558, AP4318657, W10124096, W10124096, W10124096VP, W10130108, W10204250, W10509333, W10861645
5. Edgewater Parts 2188874 Refrigerator Condenser Fan Motor Compatible With Whirlpool Refrigerator
6. Samsung DA97-01949A Refrigerator Condenser Fan Motor
Samsung Condenser Fan Motor Assembly DA97-01949A NEW
7. Samsung DA81-06013A A/S-Assy Motor Fan
This is an authorized aftermarket product. Fits with various Samsung brand models. It has a oem part # DA81-06013A.
8. Electrolux 242018301Condenser Fan Motor
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Condenser Fan Motor 242018301 Frigidaire motor
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part ,The Model Number and Name for the Following Item:Electrolux (ELEHI) 242018301 Condenser Fan Motor
9. Ultra Durable 482731 Evaporator Fan Motor Kit by Blue Stars- Exact Fit for Whirlpool Kenmore KitchenAid Refrigerator- Replaces 0056721 0056801 1100473
- MODEL NUMBER: 482731 Evaporator Fan Motor Kit
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (Kenmore, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate, Caloric, Amana) and replaces part numbers 1263942, AP3994981, 1100473, 1100474, 1100992
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY – Inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerator
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Refrigerator Condenser Fan Motor Assembly for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!