756 reviews analysed
1. Navigation Receiver
Pioneer’s AVIC-5201NEX navigation receiver boasts top-notch GPS guidance, Bluetooth® connectivity, and plenty of sonic enhancements, plus a finger-friendly 6.2″ screen. Add in Apple CarPlay™ compatibility for amazing integration of iPhone® functions and apps, and you’ve got a tremendous in-dash value on your hands.
2. Pioneer AVIC-7200NEX in Dash Double Din 7" Touchscreen DVD Navigation Receiver
- Pioneer AVIC-7200 In-Dash Receiver | 7” WVGA Capacitive Touchscreen Display | CEA-2006 compliant amplifier | Power Output: Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels | RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels | AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets | Android Auto and Apple Carplay | Built-in HD Radio | Siri Eyes Free
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay | Built-in HD Radio | Siri Eyes Free | Pioneer MixTrax Technology creates a non-stop mix of your music library | USB Direct control for iPod and iPhone | iDataLink Maestro | Dual Zone Entertainment
- Navigation Features: HERE® map database | Total Traffic Network tuner provides real-time traffic data for over 90 major North American cities (including Canada) | 3 Views: 2D Heading-Up, 2D North-Up, 3D View | Points of Interest: Approx. 7.9 Million | Map Data (Flash Memory): 8 GB | Built-in RDS-TMC Traffic Tuner | Coverage Area: US, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico | Navigation Menu Language: English, Spanish, French | Speed Limit and Warnings | External GPS Antenna
- Playback and Audio Features: DVD/DVD-R/RW CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC Playback | MP3/WMA/AAC/MP4/WAV/FLAC/WMV/JPEG Playback via USB | Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software | 13-band graphic equalizer | 3.5mm Rear Auxiliary Input | 2 Rear USB Inputs | HDMI input | SD Card reader for audio and video playback | 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming | Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones | Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight) | SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately | HD Radio Built-in | Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately | Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
PIONEER AVIC-7200NEX 7″ TV CD DVD BLUETOOTH GPS HDMI NAVIGATION HD CAR STEREO
3. Pioneer AVIC-W6500NEX Navigation Receiver
WirelessApple CarPlay – and much more -in your dash Ina hurry? Pioneer’s AVIC-W6500NEX navigation receiver takes their trusted NEX platformfurtherwith wireless Apple CarPlayintegration, so you can get going without having to pause to plug your iPhone in. With a beautiful 6.2″ display at the helm, you’ll be able to check out and command your favorite media and phone functions with ease- including WebLink, plus enjoy built-in mapping with traffic reports for those moments when you don’t have your phone handy. On top of everything else, Pioneer gives you an HD Radio(tm) tuner, Bluetooth, and sonic improvements you’ll appreciate during your travels. More phone fun with Apple CarPlay and WebLink Apple CarPlay puts your iPhone’s content at your fingertips. Plug in or wirelesslypair your iPhone, and you’ll access allyour navigation, phone calls, weather, text messages, andall your music through simple controls and voice commands. The AVIC-W6500NEX knows when your iPhone’s nearby and can start CarPlay for youautomatically via its built-in Wi-Fi network.Get more info at www.apple.com/ios/carplay . ThisPioneer includes WebLink, which provides you simple in-dash control over select apps like YouTubeand Yelp. It essentially replaces Pioneer’s AppRadio Mode+functionality, while adding more features.WebLink works with iPhone now, and Android(tm) compatibility will come soon. And it works with Amazon Alexa, so you can ask questions and add items to your shopping list from the road.You can switch between CarPlay and WebLink with just two finger taps. So load up the free Pioneer WebLink app, plug in your phone, and you’ll have quick access to some handy infotainment for your journey. Wireless screen-mirroring If you have anAndroiddevice, you can still benefit from Wi-Fi Certified Miracast(tm), which lets you mirror your phone’s screen on theAVIC-W6500NEX’s display without a wired connection. It’s not universal but should work with most Android phones.
4. Pioneer AVIC-W8500NEX 7-Inch AV Receiver with Navigation
Feature Highlights: Android Auto The AVIC-W8500NEX also features Android Auto, which extends the Android platform into the car in a way that’s purpose-built for driving. Android Auto is compatible with Android phones running Android 5. 0 (Lollipop) or later. Android Auto may not be available on all devices. Apple CarPlay The AVIC-W8500NEX features Apple CarPlay, the smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone in the car. Apple CarPlay requires iPhone 5 or newer with the latest version of iOS. Dual Back up Camera inputs enable you to add a reverse (rear facing) camera and front facing camera that can assist with front and rear visibility, towing, or parking. Future of Navigation In addition to the Q2-18 mapping and turn-by-turn directions to a large database of Points-of-Interest, such as restaurants, gas stations and ATMs, . Pioneer’s built-in navigation models offer detailed, reliable traffic and route guidance. Hands-Free Calling and Audio Streaming Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). Easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the AVIC-W8500NEX without having to go through complicated settings. The built-in traffic tuner provides real-time traffic data for over 90 major cities in North America, including Canada. Check your commute route in advance or re-route to your destination to avoid traffic congestion. There is no subscription cost and no annoying on-screen advertisements. With our traffic tuner, now you are ready to navigate stress-free! The AVIC-W8500NEX is SiriusXM- Ready so you can get over 140 channels, including commercial-free music, plus the best sports and live events, comedy, news, exclusive talk and entertainment. SiriusXM programming is received through the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately, SiriusXM subscription required).
5. Pioneer AVH-X390BS Double Din Bluetooth in-Dash DVD/CD/Am/FM Car Stereo Receiver with 6.2 Inch Wvga Screen/Sirius Xm-Ready
Pioneer AVH-X390BS double din Bluetooth in-dash DVD/CD/am/FM car stereo receiver w/ 6.2″ WVGA screen, Sirius xm-ready. Cea-2006 compliant amplifier. Appradio one gives you complete control over Compatible iPhone and Android apps on the radio’s screen. Am/FM tuner with 18FM/12Am presets. Remote control included.
6. Pioneer AVH-200EX Multimedia DVD Receiver with 6.2" WVGA Display, and Built-in Bluetooth
Pioneer AVH-200EX Multimedia DVD Receiver with 6.2″ WVGA Display, and Built-in Bluetooth
7. Pioneer AVH-2500NEX in-Dash 2-DIN Touchscreen DVD/MP3 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto Compatibility
- Broad Connectivity with your smartphone. Enhanced smartphone connectivity makes it possible to enjoy popular apps with your radio.
- Superior AV Performance. Pioneer applies it’s expertise in sound technology to deliver high quality audio and video performance.
- Features: Works with Apple Car Play, Android Auto Weblink. Parking assistance. 24-bit True Color panel for smooth gradation and rich color.
Pioneer AVH-2500NEX In-Dash 2-DIN Touchscreen DVD/MP3 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto Compatibility
8. Pioneer AVH-1400NEX Digital Multimedia Receiver
It’s hard to call Apple Car Play just a feature when it does so much. With Pioneer’s MVH-1400NEX digital multimedia receiver installed in my dash, I could keep in touch with the outside world with voice commands and an occasional touch of my finger. But this Pioneer offers so much more, from high-res FLAC playback to streaming via Bluetooth to SiriusXM compatibility. And a 13-band EQ and expansive sound-shaping tools make this great receiver an essential for the music lover.
9. Pioneer AVH-2550NEX 7-Inch AV Receiver w/CarPlay and AndroidAuto
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatible
- Weblink Compatible, Built in HD Radio, Rear Aux Unput and Rear USB Input
- Navigation Ready (Navi Add on Module sold separately, AVIC-U280)
- Spotify, Works with Pandora, SiriusXM-Ready (Siriusxm requires tuner and subscription to service, sold separately.
- Parking Assist Guidelines (requires backup camera not included, sold separately)
Pioneer 6.8″ Multimedia DVD Receiver
10. Pioneer AVH-X390BS Double Din Bluetooth in-Dash DVD/CD/Am/FM Car Stereo Receiver with 6.2 Inch Wvga Screen/Sirius Xm-Ready (Renewed)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pioneer In Dash Navigation for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!