We spent many hours on research to finding long range lens with converter for dslr, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best long range lens with converter for dslr, you should not miss this article. long range lens with converter for dslr coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 long range lens with converter for dslr by our suggestions
510 reviews analysed
1. Opteka 650-1300mm (with 2X- 1300-2600mm) Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EOS 7D, 6D, 5D, 5Ds, 1Ds, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 60Da, 40D, T7s, T7i, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i and SL1 Digital SLR Cameras
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements (one SD super-low dispersion) in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range. A high definition anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- SUPER ZOOM: 650-1300mm or 1300-2600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to lunar shots.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Full metal body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- MANUAL FOCUSING: This lens has preset f-stops that correspond with the focal length at which you are shooting. An index for distance and diaphragm scale is inscribed on the lens barrel to coordinate focal length and aperture.
- COMPATIBILITY: Can be used on all Canon APS-C and full frame cameras including EOS 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 60Da, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 5DS, 5DS R, 1D X, Mark II III IV, Rebel T7i, T6s T6i, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, SL2 and SL1.
2. High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Nikon D7500, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D850, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length for Nikon D40, D40X, D60, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D500, D600, D610, D70, D700, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a, D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm NIKON DSLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- THIS LENS IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING NIKON CAMERAS D40, D40X, D60, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D500, D600, D610, D70, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a, D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500
3. Nikon AF-S FX TC-14E III (1.4x) Teleconverter Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- 1.4x teleconverter extends the reach of AF-S lenses by 40% with only a one-stop loss in exposure
- Advanced design maintains the optical quality of NIKKOR lenses as well as fully supports exposure metering and VR image stabilization capabilities
- Durable, weather-resistant barrel, along with fluorine-coated front and rear elements, support use in harsh conditions.
- Nikon F lens mount supports both FX and DX format AF-S NIKKOR lenses.
- Compatible with select Nikon models. Turn the AF-S NIKKOR 70–200mm f/2.8G ED VR into a 98–280mm f/4 lens or the AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR into a 560mm f/4 lens.
From the Manufacturer
40% more reach; zero compromises.
Increase the reach of compatible AF-S NIKKOR lenses like the AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR or the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR without sacrificing image quality, autofocus accuracy, metering or even VR image stabilization. Optimized for sports, action, wildlife and press photographers, the AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III achieves superb 1.4x enlargement with only a 1-stop loss of light. Fluorine coatings protect the front and rear surfaces, and a durable lens barrel with water-drop resistance ensures the AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III can hold up to professional use. Maximize the performance and reach of your NIKKOR lens.
Increase your reach
1.4x optical conversion factor
The AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III increases the reach of compatible AF-S lenses by 40% with only a 1-stop loss of light. Turn the AF-S NIKKOR 70–200mm f/2.8G ED VR into a 98–280mm f/4 lens or the AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR into a 560mm f/4 lens. Enjoy the speed, performance and lightness of smaller telephoto lenses with the reach of a super-telephoto lens.
Maintain peak performance
Superb image quality, AF accuracy and more
The AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III features an optical design that draws peak performance from compatible AF-S NIKKOR lenses, including fast primes and zoom lenses. Enjoy stunning depiction—nearly the same image quality that a lens alone produces—outstanding autofocus accuracy, full metering performance and even VR image stabilization.
Ready for tough conditions
Rugged design repels dirt and water droplets
If you shoot sports, action or wildlife, you know landing great shots sometimes means getting dirty. The AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III is designed to be as rugged as the lenses it modifies. Fluorine coatings on the front and rear surfaces repel dirt and water droplets for clear views and easy removal, and the durable lens barrel also provides dust- and water-droplet resistance.
- BF-3B Front Mount Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-0715 Lens Case
4. Lightdow 420-800mm f/8.3 Manual Zoom Telephoto Lens + T-Mount for Nikon D5500 D3300 D3200 D5300 D3400 D7200 D750 D3500 D7500 D500 D600 D610 D700 D800 D810 D850 D3100 D5100 D5200 D5600 D7000 D7100
- Create Sharp High Quality Images, Comes with Lens Pouch and Protective Caps.
- Multi coated low-dispersion glass, anti-reflection coating, manual focus telephoto zoom lens to use with DSLR SLR cameras.
- 420-800mm f/8.3-16 Manual Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon D850, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D50, D60, D90, Df, D3, D3X etc.
- Backed with Lightow’s 12-Month Return for Refurbish/Replacement Manufacture Warranty.
- NOTE: This is a manual lens, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows not connecting properly, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
5. YONGNUO YN35mm F2 Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Camera
- View-angle Coverate：Diagonal 63 Degree/Vertical 38 Degree/Horizontal 54 Degree.
- Lens structure: 5 sets, 7 pieces
- Minimum aperture: f/22, minimum focusing distance: 0. 25M/ 0. 8ft, maximum magnification: 0. 23x.
- Filter Diameter / Quantity Available: 52mm / 1, Maximum Diameter and Length: 73*59mm.
- Support Auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
Yongnuo fast EF 35mm wide-angle lens with it’s fast aperture of F/2 is sure to capture any moment even in the lowest lighting conditions. It has a minimum focusing distance of only 0. 8 ft. (25cm), so even if you’re close-up, you can still obtain that natural wide-angle effect. It is affordable and ideal for anything that calls for excellent optical performance and moderate wide focal length. Features: 1, Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode. 2, The aperture blades up to 7 pieces, which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques, appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect. 3, Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet, which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use. 4, Full line of the products are glass lenses. 5, Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras, supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information. 6, Multi-coated lenses, effectively improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlit shooting . 7, Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts, effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance. Package Included: 1 x YN35mm F2 Prime Lens 1 x Front and Rear Lens Cap 1 x 52mm Lens cap 1 x Manual 1 x Original Box
6. Tamron Auto Focus 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens with Built in Motor for Nikon Digital SLR (Model A17NII)
- The popular Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 Di LD Macro features a built in motor to ensure fast accurate focusing
- Close-focusing ability – 0.95m (3.1 feet ), focal lengths between 180 and 300mm. Compatible with the d40, d40x and d60 in the mf mode due to the fact it does not have a built in motor
- This telephoto zoom will crop in tight or bring distant subjects in close. Angle of view: 34-8
- There is also an incredible macro mode for photographing small objects up close giving a magnification ratio of 1:2
- This phenomenal lens comes with a 6 year warranty. Lens hood included for maximum glare protection and increased contrast
From the Manufacturer
Designed for optimum handling ease and portability (it weighs only 458g <16.2oz.> ), it’s ideal for handheld shooting with full-frame and APS-C format SLRs. Its unsurpassed close-focusing ability (down to 0.95m (3.1 feet ) or 1:2 in macro mode) makes it perfect for nature and portrait photography.
AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens Features
Low Dispersion (LD) Glass for Greater Lens Sharpness
Low dispersion (LD) glass elements in a lens help reduce chromatic aberration; the tendency of light of different colors to come to different points of focus at the image plane. Chromatic aberration reduces the sharpness of an image, but glass with an extremely low dispersion index, has less of a tendency to separate (defract) a ray of light into a rainbow of colors. This characteristic allows the lens designer to effectively compensate for chromatic aberration at the center of the field (on axis), a particular problem at long focal lengths (the telephoto end of the zoom range), and for lateral chromatic aberration (towards the edges of the field) that often occurs at short focal lengths (the wide-angle end of the zoom range.)”
7. Canon EOS 6D Mark II with EF 24-105mm IS STM Lens – WiFi Enabled
Canon’s EOS 6D Mark II features a high-resolution 26.2 megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS image sensor, Canon’s DIGIC 7 image processor and a 45-point All Cross-Type Viewfinder AF system with enhanced low light sensitivity to EV -3 at the center AF point. Additional features include Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a 3.2-inch Vary-Angle Touchscreen LCD monitor, plus built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity as well as NFC for easy operation.
8. Super 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS, 80D, 70D, 77D, 60D, 60Da, 1Ds, Mark III and II 7D, 6D, 5D, 5DS Rebel T7i, T7s, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3, SL2, SL1 Digital SLR Cameras
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses mirrors and a series of 4 optical glass elements in 4 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations. An anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity. The lenses housing is built with a full metal body and rear mount allowing it to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel.
- LOW DISPERSION – One extra-low dispersion (LD) element is incorporated within the design that helps to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations for increased clarity, sharpness and color accuracy when photographing in strong lighting conditions. Ultra nano multi-coating eliminates lens element reflections and reduces ghost and flare.
- SUPER ZOOM: Manual focus 500mm or 1000mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long-range choice but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports to surveillance to everyday shooting. Feel free to explore the capabilities of this lens.
- PETAL LENS HOOD – Aptly designed with a varying tulip pattern to eliminate vignetting, the petal lens hood is an essential tool for reducing unwanted sun glare from your photographs. With a quick release locking neck bolt, the petal lens hood can be swiveled and locked into any position. In addition to greatly refining your photography, the petal lens hood provides a valuable protection for your lenses while creating a hard shell buffer to reduce potential impact.
- INCLUDES: Super 500mm f/8 High Definition Preset Telephoto Lens, Opteka High Definition 2X Telephoto Converter for SLR Lenses, Opteka T-Mount for Canon EOS, Opteka 67mm HD UV Ultra Violet Haze Multi-Coated Glass Filter, 67mm Lens Petal Hood, Deluxe High Power Air Cleaner Blower, Photo Dust Brush for Cameras and Lenses, Opteka Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
The 500mm f/8 High Definition Preset Telephoto Lens is an excellent addition to any photographer’s collection, giving users the ability to expand their creativity and capture incredible scenes from a truly unique perspective.
The Super 500mm / 1000mm f/8 Manual Focus Lens is a classic refractor-style T-mount lens, with an aperture diaphragm in the middle of the lens body to stop down the aperture when necessary. However, it is assumed that much of the shooting with such a lens will be at its maximum f/8.0 aperture, with a tripod, monopod, or other such support. The included 2x doubler converts this 500mm lens into a 1000mm.
When combined with the included T-mount to fit your camera system, this super-telephoto works on both “full frame” cameras as well as the “APS-C” style digital SLR cameras. You can use the lens in “M” manual exposure mode or “A” aperture-priority mode only. This lens’ sophisticated achromatic refractor design yields images with pleasing peak contrast and well-controlled flare. It can be used at maximum aperture on a very bright day for some images of moving subjects like.
Lens Construction: 4 Elements in 4 Groups
Angle of View: 5 degrees diagonal
Filter Size: 67 mm
Lens Hood: No
Aperture Range: 8.0, 11, 16, 22, 32
Minimum Focusing Distance: 33 ft / 10m
Length: 298 mm / 11.75 in.
Weight: 22.5 oz (640g)
Mount: T-Mount Required
Warranty: 5 Years
Super 500mm f/8 High Definition Preset Telephoto Lens
Opteka High Definition 2X Telephoto Converter for SLR Lenses
Opteka 67mm HD UV Ultra Violet Haze Multi-Coated Glass Filter
67mm Lens Petal Hood
Deluxe High-Power Air Cleaner Blower
Photo Dust Brush for Cameras and Lenses
Opteka Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
9. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens
- EF Mount
- Aperture Range: f/4-45
- DC Autofocus Motor
- 4.9′ Minimum Focus Distance
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 75-300mm 1:4-5.6, Lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
- Closest focusing distance: 1.5m/4.9 ft.Diagonal angle of view: 32 Degree 11 ft. – 8 Degree 15 ft.
- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
Featuring a versatile telephoto range, the Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 EF III is a 4x zoom characterized by its relatively lightweight design and compact form factor. Well-suited for a variety of subjects, including portraiture and sports, this lens portrait to medium telephoto fields of view and utilizes a DC micro motor to provide fast and accurate autofocus performance. Benefitting image quality, a Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting in order to achieve high contrast and accurate colors. Additionally, it features a seven-blade diaphragm to produce smooth and pleasing bokeh.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Long Range Lens With Converter For Dslr for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!