Finding your suitable readers for kitchenaid� ice cream maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for kitchenaid� ice cream maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
663 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
2. Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
- Easy-lock Lid with Window – Lid is designed to remove and lock easily. An ingredient window allows you to pour ingredients directly through the top and watch the freezing process, Base – Contains heavy-duty motor strong enough to make and dispense ice cream
- Mixing Arm (not shown) – Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create smooth soft ice cream, Dispensing Bracket with Handle – Dispenses the soft ice cream when handle is pulled down. Removable for easy cleaning, Rubber Feet – Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use
- 1 1⁄2-Quart Freezer Bowl (not shown) – Contains cooling liquid within a double-insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature, Condiment Chute – Mix-ins are dispensed from the chute into your ice cream cone or bowl while you dispense ice cream. Removable for easy cleaning
- Three Condiment Containers – Dispense the mix-ins of your choice. The front condiment container with a curved edge dispenses small mix-ins such as sprinkles. Two rectangular condiment containers dispense larger mix-ins such as mini M&M s or mini chocolate morsels, Condiment Dispensing Levers –Pull out one of three levers to add the mix-ins of your choice into your soft ice cream
- ON/OFF Power Dial, Cone Holder – Conveniently holds a stack of extra ice cream cones. Can hold both flat and pointed-bottom cones, Removable Drip Tray – Can be removed for easy cleaning. Dot in center of tray indicates where to place the ice cream cone. Mix-in Gauge – Check the size of mix-ins by dropping them through. Mix-ins that do not fit through will clog the ice cream maker.120 Volts
- Refer page 6 of user manual below for troubleshooting steps.
- Fully automatic soft-serve ice-cream maker with double-insulated freezer bowl
- 3 built-in condiment dispensers
- cone holder
- removable parts for easy cleaning
- instructions and recipes included
- Produces 1-1/2 quarts of ice-cream in just 20 minutes
- no chemicals, salt, or ice required
- Handle makes ice cream swirl out like with an authentic soft-serve machine
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Professional-quality soft serve ice cream, yogurt, sorbet and sherbet is now available right at home, with the Cuisinart Mix It in Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. Not only does it make everyone’s favorites, but with three built-in condiment dispensers, it makes them extra delicious! Just a pull of a tab send sprinkles, chips and other mix-ins down the chute to mix right into frozen desserts as cones or bowls are filled. Operation is fully automatic; simply pour in the ingredients and turn the dial!
3. Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
- Makes 2-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet , UC Cubic Feet – 1.65 inches
- Improved paddle with faster processing time
- Control panel with LCD screen and 3 settings with multiple speeds
- Countdown timer with auto shutoff. MC Cubic Feet: 3.30
- Ingredient spout with integrated measuring cup
The Cuisinart Electronic Ice Cream Maker makes 2 qts of ice cream in just 20 minutes! The machine includes a lid with ingredient spout and integrated measuring cup, a 2 qt freezer bowl and an improved paddle for faster processing time. The housing is a sleek brushed chrome with a simple LCD display with pushpad settings for ice cream, gelato or sorbet. It’s also great for making frozen yogurt! The machine even features a count-down timer and shuts off automatically. Includes full instructions and a selection of recipes. Manufacturer’s 3 year limited warranty. Measures 9.7\” l x 8.6\” w x 13.2\” h.
4. DASH DPIC100GBWH04 My Pint Electric Machine for Gelato, Sorbet + Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Maker, 0.4qt, White
- Healthier: DASH ice cream maker lets you make healthier, homemade ice cream right from your kitchen. You control the ingredients (Organic, sugar free, fresh fruit, all-natural), making it better for you and your family
- Quick, easy + customizable: turns on and ready to go with just the push of a button. 1.6 cups of fresh ice cream, gelato, sorbet, or frozen yogurt in less than 30 minutes. Add chocolate, caramel, sprinkles, or your favorite condiments to customize your dessert night in
- Compact + lightweight: weighing less than 1 lb, This is a must-have for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, College dorm life, or camper/RV traveling. Disassembles easily for quick clean up and storage
- Perfect gift: the perfect wedding gift, new home gift, or gift for kids. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (Add to your registry now!)
- Includes: backed by a 1-year manufacturer , The 12-watt DASH ice cream maker, includes cooling bowl, mixing Spoon, recipe book, and recipe database access. All non-electric parts are easily wiped clean dishwasher safe)
Customize your homemade ice cream by adding any flavors or toppings you want. The DASH My pint ice cream maker makes up to 1. 6 Cups of fresh Ice cream. No complicated assembly required with this convenient personal ice cream maker. Just freeze the cooling bowl overnight and pop in your prepared ice cream mixture in the morning. In less than 30 minutes you can enjoy homemade ice cream. Take the included mixing spoon and Eat your ice cream right from the cooling bowl. A 1-touch button starts the appliance with no effort necessary so you don’t ever have to monitor your ice cream. , White
5. Cuisinart ICE-30RFB Freezer Bowl 2 quart Silver
- Double-insulated freezer bowl holds up to 2 quarts of frozen dessert
- Designed for the pure indulgence frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice-cream maker (ice-30bc)
- Functions as a replacement item or second bowl
- No need to stir or add ice
- Maintains low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly
- Measures 7.5″ X 7.5″ X 6.5″
- 3-year limited warranty
The extra freezer bowl allows you to make additional flavors or a larger quantity of your favorite frozen desserts. Double-insulated freezer bowl maintains a low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly for smooth and creamy results.
6. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
7. Cuisinart ICE-31 Fruit Scoop Frozen Dessert and Ice Cream Maker, Stainless Steel
- Turns chunks of fresh, ripe fruit into healthy and delicious frozen desserts
- Makes 100% frozen fruit treats, ice cream and frozen yogurt
- Fully automatic – just turn machine on and add ingredients and mix-ins through spout on top
- Large 11/2-quart capacity
- ready in 18 to 25 minutes
- Two paddles – one to mash and process fruit, one for ice cream and frozen yogurt
Imagine making scrumptious, healthy frozen desserts that are 100% fresh fruit. The Cuisinart Fruit Scoop Frozen Dessert Maker is designed with a unique paddle that crushes and freezes chunks of fresh, ripe fruit to create a variety of delicious frozen fruit treats – chunky textured to creamy smooth. A second paddle turns the unit into a genuine Cuisinart Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt maker. The large spout on top lets users add fruit, ice cream and yogurt mixtures, or a combination of fruit and mixtures and fl avorings to provide an unending variety of frozen dessert and drink options. Churns and freezes a quart and a half in 18 to 25 minutes. Healthy, nondairy, fresh and fruity to totally rich, creamy and decadent, this dessert maker does it all.
8. Nostalgia ICMP400BLUE 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker with Easy Carry Handle
- Works best with Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Try the creamy French Vanilla (ICP825VAN8PK), indulgent Chocolate (ICP825CHOC8PK), or the refreshingly sweet flavor of Strawberry (ICP825STRAW8PK)
- Easy-to-clean plastic bucket
- See-thru lids for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Convenient carrying handle
- Powerful electric motor does all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motors locks into place keeping all parts secure
- Recipes included in manual. BPA free
The fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. This unit features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean plastic bucket and 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt, and let the electric motor do the rest. Soon you will have wonderful homemade ice cream. Customize each recipe by adding extras, like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
9. Nostalgia ICMW200DBL Ice Cream Maker, 4 Quart, Wood
- Makes two flavors of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato
- Includes two 2-quart aluminum canisters to make up to 4-quarts of ice cream
- Makes ice cream 30% faster than standard 4-quart ice cream makers
- See-thru lids for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Powerful electric motors do all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motors lock into place keeping all parts secure
- Real wood construction
Bring the old fashioned ice cream shoppe right into your home! This real wood constructed unit includes two 2-quart aluminum canisters, allowing you to make two flavors of ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt at the same time. Simply surround the aluminum canisters with ice and rock salt, then allow the electric motor to do all the churning. When compared to standard 4-quart ice cream makers, this unit makes ice cream 30% faster.
10. Whynter ICM-201SB 2.1 Quart Upright Stainless Steel Bowl Ice Cream Maker
- Removable stainless steel mixing bowl and BPA-free churn blade for easy storage and effortless cleaning
- Motor Protection Function that shuts off to prevent damage if the mixture freezes solid
- LCD timer control
- High efficiency CFC-free compressor
- Capacity: 2.1 quart (2 liter)
- Voltage: 110/120V 60Hz
- Power: 180 watts
- Cooling temperature: -0.4F to -31F
- ETL Certified
Make delicious homemade ice cream that you can fully customize to taste with the Whynter ICM-201SB 2.1 Quart Upright Ice Cream Maker. Incredibly easy to use, you can create delicious ice cream, rich creamy gelato and sorbet all in the comfort of your own home. Designed with an upright, small footprint profile, this space efficient ice cream maker fits easily on any countertop. The unit can be operated in three convenient modes: Ice Cream mode, Cooling only mode and Mixing only mode. Also, if you need to add your favorite fruits for flavor, or check the consistency of your ice cream, you can simply use the Pause button to pause the cycle. It features a sleek stainless steel exterior and soft touch LCD control panel that will accent any kitchen counter. Upon completion of the cycle, the Whynter ICM-201SB prevents the mixture from melting and a Motor Protection function that stops the motor from churning to prevent overheating or damage to the motor when the mixture becomes solid. It also features a built-in powerful compressor freezer that allows for continuous use without the inconvenience of having to pre-freeze the mixing bowl. Not only is it so much easier, it also tastes a whole lot better.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!