669 reviews analysed
1. Atwood 92249 Electric Water Heater Replacement Parts – 110 VAC Element/Gasket Kit
Atwood 92249 Electric Water Heater Replacement Parts – 110 VAC Element/Gasket Kit. Atwood Mobile Products, LLC has been a world leader in designing, engineering and manufacturing appliances and hardware for the RV industry for over 30 years. Whether it’s our constant drive for innovation and improvement or our unwavering commitment to our customers it’s no coincidence that Atwood Mobile Products, LLC has found itself an integral part of the RV industry for now and many years to come.
2. Heating Element For Whirlpool Maytag Dishwasher W10518394
New heating element for Whirlpool dishwasher, W10518394
This dishwasher heating element is not designed to heat the water that enters it, but is designed to maintain the heat of the water that enters the dishwasher. It is located on the bottom of the dishwasher.
Replaces part numbers: AP5690151, 10134009, 8563007, 8572861, 8194250, PS8260087
3. Frigidaire 154106202 Heating Element Nut
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 154106202 Heating Element Nut.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 154106202 Heating Element Nut
4. Frigidaire 5304461262 Dryer Maintenance Kit
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 5304461262 Dryer Maintenance Kit.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 5304461262 Dryer Maintenance Kit
5. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9003488 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
6. Camco 02462/02463 1500W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element – Low Watt Density
7. Rheem SP20171A Water Heater Gas Control Thermostat / Burner Assembly Retrofit Kit – Liquid Propane
Rheem SP20171A Water Heater Gas Control Thermostat / Burner Assembly Retrofit Kit Liquid Propane
8. Camco 04362/04363 1500W 120V Universal Flange Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
9. FoodSaver Repair Kit: Upper/Lower Gasket, Heat Strip Replacement 4 Foam Gaskets, 2 Strips Fits V2200, V2400, V2800, V3000, V3200 Series Vacuum Sealers Replaces Food Saver T910-00075 by OutOfAir
- FIX THE SUCKING: If your FoodSaver is having a difficult time holding the vacuum while sealing, it’s likely that you just need to replace your gaskets! FoodSaver recommends replacing them annually.
- FIX THE SEALING: If your FoodSaver is having a difficult time sealing bags, the heating element tape is probably just worn out and needs to be replaced. However this will not fix a heating element that is not working at all. See product description for more details.
- INCLUDES: 4 Foam Gaskets & 2 Pieces of Replacement Teflon Tape with Adhesive Backing. If you have 1 Foam and 1 Rubber Gasket, only replace your FOAM gasket. Don’t remove the rubber gasket. If you have 2 foam gaskets, always replace both foam gaskets at the same time. Please see description for details on certain models.
- WORKS WITH: V2200, V2400, V2800, V3000, V3200, V3400, and V3800 Series FoodSaver models. Also works with: GameSaver Deluxe Plus and Vac 800 Series — V2200 Series: V2200, V2220, V2222, V2235, V2240, V2244, V2250, V2254, V2260 — V2400 Series: V2420, V2430, V2431, V2432, V2433, V2440, V2450, V2460, V2461, V2470, V2480, V2490 *** V2800 Series: V2820, V2830, V2835, V2840, V2860, V2865
- V3000 Series (Lower Gasket Only): V3020, V3040 *** V3200 Series(Lower Gasket Only): V3230, V3240, V3245, V3250 *** GameSaver Deluxe Plus
Is your FoodSaver vacuum sealer having trouble holding suction while sealing? Our gaskets may be able to help. Our gaskets replace the foam gasket(s) in your FoodSaver. If your FoodSaver has 2 foam gaskets you should replace both of them. If you have one foam and one rubber gasket, you should only need to replace the foam gasket. Please check that your foam gaskets are able to be removed from your sealer, some are glued in place and not meant to be removed (you can still do so, but you must be careful not to leave any residue after removal)
Works With These Models:
- V2200 Series
- V2400 Series
- V2800 Series
- V3000 Series (Lower Gasket Only)
- V3200 Series (Lower Gasket Only)
- GameSaver Deluxe Plus
Is your machine having trouble sealing bags closed? If so, our replacement heat strip tape could help. Over time this tape can get worn out or dirty which can cause problems when the machine tries to seal the bags. Includes instructions for replacing the heat strip/tape.
10. 3 Teflon Heat Tape Strips for Vacuum Sealers Fits FoodSaver, Weston, Seal-A-Meal, Cabelas, and Others (Made in USA) by OutOfAir
- FIX THE SEALING: If your FoodSaver is having a difficult time sealing bags, the heating element tape is probably just worn out and needs to be replaced. OutOfAir replacement Teflon tape is the highest quality available (Made in USA). Replacing your heat tape is recommended if it appears worn or you’ve run in to any problems with sealing.
- FITS ALL MACHINES: 3 Strips are each 18 inches long x 0.5 inches wide. These are purposely slightly longer and wider than necessary, simply trim length to fit your sealer model. The extra width gives you a bit more room to ensure proper coverage.
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT: This tape is used to cover the heating element on your vacuum sealer machine. Worn out tape can cause problems when sealing, and could cause damage to your machine.
- WORKS IN ALL VACUUM SEALER MACHINES: OutOfAir replacement Teflon strips work in all vacuum sealers. Including FoodSaver, VacMaster, Weston, Cabelas, Rival, Seal-a-Meal, Ziploc and more.
- SAFE, CONVENIENT, RISK FREE: OutOfAir replacement strips are FDA Approved for direct food contact (-100 to 500F), and include a 60-day Money Back Guarantee.
With normal usage the tape protecting the heating element in most vacuum sealers doesn’t need to replaced as often as the gaskets, but if you are having issues with your bags not staying vacuum sealed, you may want to consider replacing the tape as it can help with inconsistent sealing.
How Do I Install My Replacement Tape?
1) Simply remove the tape on your current heating element (make sure to get the residue from the old tape off).
2) Cut your new OutOfAir replacement tape to the correct size.
3) Remove the yellow backing from the tape and place over the heating element (under the element if using for an impulse sealer). Smooth out the tape with your finger as you go, to ensure a good bond.
And that’s it!
Will OutOfAir replacement tape work with my machine?
Yes it will. Works in all Vacuum and Impulse sealers that have a heating element for sealing bags.
For Vacuum Sealers you should place the tape directly over the heating element (after removing the current tape).
For Impulse Sealers you should place the tape directly under the heating element (after removing the current tape).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kenmore Parts Heating Element Gasket for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!