Top 10 Heating Lights For Bearded Dragons
670 reviews analysed
1. Zoo Med Repti Basking Spot Bulb, 100 watt, E27 threaded base, set of 2 bulbs
The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermo-regulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species.
2. Zoo Med Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Dual Kit
Zoo Med Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Kit Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Kit Includes: Mini Combo Deep Dome with Dual ceramic sockets for use with lamps up to 160 watts per socket. Dual on/off switches for greater convenience. Repti Basking Spot Lamp Bulb 75 watts. The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermo-regulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species. True blue glass not painted or coated for better heat transfer made of European quality for long burn life. ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Mini Compact Fluorescent. Perfect for small terrarium desert species of reptiles and amphibians Provides UVB, UVA and visible light in a mini compact lamp 13 watts.
3. Zoo Med Repti Basking Spot Lamp 2 Bulb Value Pack 75W
Zoo Med Laboratories – Repti Bask 75W Value 2 Pack. The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermoregulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species. Now you can purchase the #1 selling reptile basking spot lamp in an economical two bulb value pack. Save money over purchasing the lamps individually! 75 Watt 2 Pk
4. Zilla Premium Reflector Domes
- Powder-coated black on the outside and reflective white on the inside for added luster and long life
- Large 8.5″ size fits a wide varitey of incandescent, fluorescent and ceramic heat emitting bulbs
- Topped with a ceramic socket that lasts under high heat
- 6-foot power cord with an in-line on/off switch
- A spring clip that holds the dome securly in place on screen enclosure tops is included
- 1 year warranty
The Zilla Black Reflector Dome incandescent light fixtures are designed to deliver years of heat or light to reptile terrariums. Each is topped with a ceramic socket to withstand constant heat of bulbs up to 150 watts. The black exterior and reflective white interior finishes are powder-coated for added luster and long life. 6 ft. power cord with an in-line on/off switch is positioned near the fixture for easy use. Spring clips, to hold dome securely on screen top, are included.
5. Zilla Incandescent Heat Bulb
- Provides ambient heat that creates a healthy environment for reptiles
- Does not emit visual light which can be disruptive to the creature or room
- Gentle glow produces little visual light allows for viewing nocturnal habits and shy species activites
- Heavy-duty filaments yield hours of performance
- Recommended for use with Zilla Reflector Domes
Ideal for tropical and desert habitats, the bulb provides ambient heat in which the photons emitted by the filament never escape the dark tint, heating the air inside the enclosure to create the warmth needed for a healthy reptile environment. The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth black phosphors, which simulates the moonâ€™s natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptileâ€™s day/night cycle.
6. BOEESPAT Ceramic Heat Emitter 250W/150W/100W/60W Reptile Ceramic Heat Lamp Brooder Coop Pet Infrared Ceramic Lamp Bulb
- PERFECT 24 HOURS HEAT SOURCES – 100W Ceramic heat emitter is a radiant heat source which creates a natural sunlike heat with a uniform pattern, does not emit light, it will not disrupt the normal cycle (day / night) last up to 15000 hours
- 100% HEAT EFFICIENCY-CERAMIC HEAT LAMP It will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium. Infrared heat penetrates the scales and skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation.
- REPTILE HEAT LAMP – Ideal for reptiles, amphibians and a range of other small animals including turtles, lizards, snakes, spiders, rabbits, hedgehogs, birds, hamsters, chickens, peacocks, pets and is ideal to be used in an egg incubator
- CERAMIC HEAT EMITTER: AC 110-120V
- Power: 100W 2pack
- Material: Ceramic, Metal
- To avoid scald,please wait at least 1 hour to cool down before touch it. Please use standard porcelain socket, other socket can not bear the high temperature and be melted easily, cause accidents.
- INFRARED HEATER LAMP ：was made of high-purity pottery clay which and Ni-Cr-Alloy resistance wire heating faster and more energy saving than normal type
7. Fluker’s 27004 Mini Sun Dome Reptile Lamp – Deep Dome Fixture, 5.5-Inch
Fluker’s Sun Dome is specifically designed to accommodate larger longer bulbs, such as Fluker’s Sun-Glow bulbs. The dome extends beyond the face of the lamp so longer bulbs are contained within the fixture. The polished aluminum surface inside the dome increases UVB and UVA output to domes with interior white surfaces. Ceramic socket can be used with incandescent bulbs, ceramic heat emitters, compact fluorescent bulbs, and mercury vaopr bulbs. On/off switch included and rated up to 100 watts.
8. WUHOSTAM 2 Pack 80W Ceramic Heat Lamp with 1-pcs Digital-Thermometer, Infrared Reptile Heat Emitter Heater Lamp Bulb for Pet Brooder Coop Chicken Lizard Turtle Snake Aquarium ETL Listed
- This 80W Black infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted
- This ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket, great for pet, coop, chicken, turtle
- This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 80-Watts, full size is diameter 2.95 inch x height 3.94 inch
- This white ceramic heat emitter is 24 hour heat source with 100% heat efficiency, perfect for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature, also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.
9. FOCUSPET Under Tank Heater, Reptile Heating Pad Waterproof UTH Heat Mat Terrarium Heating Pad for Small Animals Snake Lizard Bearded Dragon Tarantula Hermit Crab Turtle Leopard Gecko
- 【Powerful Function】 The heater pad helps reptiles for daily activities, appetite and metabolism. It can keep the reptiles’ tanks warm without hurting your pets, and will not disturb the sleep patterns.
- 【Upgraded Version】FOCUSPET’s heater upgraded adhesive material in the market is more solid than similar products. It effectively reduces and eliminates the possibility of melting and separation.
- 【Uniform Heat】 High quality wire heating, stable performance, new heating film and insulation layer increase the heat transfer uniformity of the whole mat, in a few minutes to achieve the desired temperature and can hold the temperature up to 113℉(45℃).
- 【Specifications】6″ X 8″ Size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6fts Power cord.Before fixing the water tank with double-sided tape, the power supply must be connected to make the surface of the heating pad smooth so as to stick the sticker well.
- 【FOCUSPET for Pet Owner】We are sure our under tank heater will make your reptile love. If you have any questions, welcome to CONTACT US! We will definitely give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours!
10. Fluker’s Basking Spotlight Bulbs for Reptiles
Repta-Sun Incandescent Lighting For Basking Animals. Repta-Sun Incandescent light bulbs provide the radiant heat (infrared light) that reptiles need. Reptiles are ectothermic and depend on their environmental temperature to regulate their core body temperature. If a reptile is not provided an appropriate environmental temperature range (ETR), it may be predisposed to chronic infections. Because ETRs vary from species to species, ask your pet professional or review available literature for guidance in determining the appropriate ETR for your pet.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Lights For Bearded Dragons for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!