Finding your suitable readers for griddle for samsung gas range is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for griddle for samsung gas range including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
750 reviews analysed
1. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
2. Legend Cast Iron Griddle for Gas Stovetop | 2-in-1 Reversible 20” Cast Iron Grill Pan For Stovetop with Easy Grip Handles | Use On Open Fire & In Oven | Lightly Pre-Seasoned Gets Better with Each Use
- THE PAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND: Famous for lifelong durability and workhorse versatility, Legend cast iron combines a rich heritage with the modern cook’s needs. Cast from solid, pure, premium-grade steel and iron, this 20” grill and griddle masters heat distribution for the perfect sear
- A MODERN TAKE ON A CLASSIC: Contemporary features include a smooth, scratch-free finish, a perfect 20×9.5 size to fit over two stove burners, and easy-grip handles. Works with all heat sources too: Over the highest flame on the stove, at medium heat in the oven, or on live campfire coals.
- TOUGH ENOUGH FOR FOREVER: The more you cook, the better it performs. Your Legend skillet arrives with a foundational easy-release seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (no synthetic coatings or chemicals). As you build up your own seasoning, you write your story into a pan that’s worth passing down.
- A LEGEND IS FOREVER – What’s better than a warranty? 1,000 years of proven performance. Legend skillets and cooking pans last a lifetime and then some. Just try putting a dent in one of these! See what millions of other chefs and cooks already know: Nothing beats cast iron’s durability.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE – For the chef who swears by cast iron
- for the home cook who’s discovered the allure of cast iron
- for the sourdough baker
- for the guy with a penchant for cooking
- for the grandmother who appreciates the high-quality of yesteryear—give them all the gift of a Legend.
Legend Cast Iron To Last For Generations
Legend Cast iron wears a lot of hats in the kitchen. Use this large grill and griddle to whip up some pancakes, to make pizza on the stove top, and as a burner plate when simmering something on very low heat. Use it to improvise a cooling rack for bread! If you have limited storage space in your kitchen, investing in just a few pieces of cast iron can help cut down on the clutter.
Legend Cast-Iron; Nothing Short Of Legendary
Cook, bake, roast, fry, sear, saute and grill; over fire, on a flame, with, electricity or gas. This grill and griddle set is so versatile; use it to prepare popular food dishes as different as bacon, egg omelette, grilled turkey & chicken pieces, steak, toast, and veggies.
Legend Cast Iron Essentials Are Gifts That Last Forever
Whether it is for a bridal shower, housewarming, hostess appreciation, anniversary, wedding, or retirement celebration, present this collection to woo and delight your family and friends. Brides, coworkers, boyfriends, your wife, hubby, mom, or dad – whoever enjoys well-cooked food, whether at home or as an outdoor camper, this grill and griddle collection is a no-brainer, perfect gift.
3. NutriChef NCCIRG59 Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate – 18 Inch Flat Cast Iron Skillet Griddle Pan For Stove Top, Gas Range Grilling Pan w/ Silicone Oven Mitt For Electric Stovetop, Ceramic, Induction.
- REVERSIBLE SIDES The NutriChef Stovetop Grill features convenient reversible sides The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwich eggs & pancakes The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak fish chicken & hamburger
- CAST IRON METAL The reversible grill and griddle is made from cast iron metal w/ a nonstick surface that ensures quick effortless food release & eliminates the need for butter oil or cooking spray Makes homemade grilled food slide out easily
- HEAT SAFE UP TO 480° F The cast iron flat skillet is heat-safe at high temperatures up to 480°F Features extra wide skillet size for large meals bbq griddle plate size measures 18”L x 10”W x 0 6”H Includes heat resistant silicone oven grab mitt
- HEALTHIER COOKING The stove grill features ridged line surface which keeps excess oil away from food making it a healthier cooking option Ideal for grilling chicken steak & vegetables Adds grill marks to your food making it more appetizing
- INDUCTION READY The cast iron griddle for stovetop is compatible w/ all heating methods Works on gas induction glass ceramic & electric stove top It is stain-resistant & easy to clean Enjoy traditional grill cooking style with the whole family
4. 30" Thor Kitchen Free Standing 4 burner gas range + LP Conversion Kit bundle
- All ranges come standard with powerful 15,000 BTU dual burners which are not only capable of boiling water quickly, but when turned to the lowest setting of 650 BTUs, are also capable of simmering delicate sauces and chocolate.
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates compliment sealed gas burners.
- Heavy Duty, infinitely adjustable commercial temperature knobs let you set the perfect temperature.
- The oven coats with blue porcelain to aid in the ease of cleaning.
- The CONVECTION OVEN produces heavenly breads, pastries and roasts.
Include LP Conversion Kit (Install required) Cooktop: 1 x Sealed Dual Burner x 15,000 BTU with 650 BTU simmer function 1 x Sealed Single Burner x 18,000 BTU 2 x Sealed Single Burner x 12,000 BTU Black Porcelain Drip Pan for easy surface cleaning 3 x Continuous flat cast-iron cooking grates for easy movement of large cookware. Oven: 4.2 cu.ft oven capacity Oven Broiler: 1 x 13,000 BTU; U shape stove burner: 1 x 22,000 BTU Blue porcelain oven interior Commercial Convection Fan circulates heat to maximize even cooking Two Halogen Lights illuminate the oven cavity Thermostatically Controlled for precise temperatures Fuel :LPG/NG: LP conversion kit required for LPG Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz/15 or 20A Product Dimension: 26.1” D x 30” W x 38.3” H Package Dimension: 35.5” L x 32.9” W x 40.25” H Product Weight: 172 lbs. Pack Weight: 236 lbs. CSA Certified 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
5. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
6. Samsung DG61-00859A Griddle Plate
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part. Fits with various Samsung brand models. OEM part # DG61-00859A. This product is manufactured in south Korea.
7. Uno Casa Cast Iron Griddle Grill Pan for Stove Top – 20×10 Inch Pre-Seasoned Camping Griddle with Chainmail Cleaner
- ???? TWO-SIDED AND MULTIPURPOSE – Whether you’re out camping or in the kitchen, the flat top grill makes killer pancakes, tortillas, french toasts, and eggs while the ridged grill side serves up enough meat and vegetables for the masses.
- ✅ PRE-SEASONED and naturally non-stick, this 20×10” cast iron grill and griddle provides great heat retention and distribution, sizzling with superior even cooking on almost all heat sources including gas grills, campfire coals, ovens. It perfectly fits over two stove top burners (not induction)!
- ???? HEALTHY AND DURABLE – Our cast iron pan naturally needs less oil, and its angled grease slope reduces fat. Pick up the built-in handles and know that this tough, durable grill pan will get better with each use.
- ✨ STAINLESS STEEL CHAINMAIL CLEANER – The ultimate cool tool for cleaning not only the reversible griddle grill but also for other Uno Casa cast iron skillets and pans. This sustainable, multi-use scrubber plus a little hot water replaces a mound of scouring pads to get anything and everything off.
- ???? LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION? – Look no further than our free ebook included with every purchase: Uno Casa’s Reversible Cast Iron Griddle Recipes. Learn to make breakfast or dinner on cast iron, including steaks, chicken, bacon, eggs, French toast, ribs, quesadillas, burgers, vegetables and more!
8. Rachael Ray 87659 Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick Shallow Square Griddle Small Gray With Agave Blue Handle
- Hard-anodized aluminum griddle pan provides fast, even heating
- long-lasting PFOA-free espresso-colored nonstick offers easy food release and cleanup
- Smooth griddle surface features shallow sides to aid in flipping and turning meals as they cook
- This square stovetop griddle pan features a comfortable dual-riveted silicone-over-stainless-steel handle that boasts modern hue
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F, the 11-inch griddle pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction, and is conveniently dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Limited warranty
Breakfast time, lunchtime or any time, the rustic, modern Rachael Ray Cucina hard-anodized nonstick 11-inch shallow square griddle pan offers an enjoyable way to sizzle up delicious foods. The stylish, practical square griddle pan is sturdily crafted from hard-anodized aluminum to provide fast, even heating and to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods. The durable griddle surface is smooth so steak fajitas and grilled ham and cheese paninis cook with ease, while the griddle’s shallow sides aid in expertly flipping pancakes or turning bacon strips for the ultimate crisp. The pan’s appealing espresso-colored nonstick is PFOA-free and long-lasting to provide easy food release and cleanup. Offering a comfortable grasp, the griddle’s silicone-over-stainless-steel handle is dual riveted for added strength and boasts an modern hue for a dash of Color. Oven safe to 400 DegreeF, the shallow griddle pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction. Dishwasher safe for convenience, this eye-catching square griddle pan makes an ideal addition to serveware, dinnerware and other cookware pieces in the beautiful Rachael Ray Cucina collection. Take your sizzle to the next left and savor griddled foods created with the versatile Rachael Ray Cucina hard-anodized nonstick 11-inch shallow square griddle pan.
9. Grill Pan Stove Top Grill Induction Griddle, Grill Griddle Pan with Dual Handles by S.KITCHN
- Hard-anodized die-cast aluminum construction for even heating
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release and quick cleanup
- User-friendly 2 loop side handles for easy lifting and transport
- Compatible with all stove types, including induction, oven-safe up to 450° F, dishwasher safe
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
10. Bruntmor, Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle Pan, 20-inch x 10-inch
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Griddle For Samsung Gas Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!