Nowadays, there are so many products of grace design m900 – desktop dac headphone amplifier in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for grace design m900 – desktop dac headphone amplifier in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings grace design m900 – desktop dac headphone amplifier which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
547 reviews analysed
1. FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
- DAC Chip¡ªThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR ¡ª The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY ¡ª The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8¡± headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8¡± line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION ¡ª Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN ¡ª A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
2. PreSonus HP4 4-Channel Compact Headphone Amplifier
Tired of straining to hear the headphones? The HP4’s four 130 mW headphone outputs are clear, clean, and screaming loud, all packed in a compact, 1/3U chassis. Features include balanced L/R line inputs and outputs, global mute, overall level control, and sum to mono. The line outputs can feed another HP4 or an HP60.
3. beyerdynamic A20 Headphone Amplifier – Silver
- ALPS potentiometer for variable volume control, Internal wide-range switching power supply for worldwide use
- 170 mW / 250 Ω, high-gain RCA input, input signal can be looped through, entirely free from signal-loss thanks to the hard-wired RCA output
- T.H.D = 0.01 % at 170 mW / 250 Ω, Elegant, wrapped screwless solid all-metal housing
- Audiophile grade, suitable for all headphones up to 600 Ohms
- Made in Germany with 2 year Warranty
4. 4-Channel Portable Stereo Headphone Amplifier – Professional Multi Channel Mini Earphone Splitter Amp w/ 4 ¼” Balanced TRS Headphones Output Jack and 1/4" TRS Audio Input For Sound Mixer – Pyle PHA40
- POWERS 4 HEADPHONES: The Pyle Stereo Headphone Amplifier is a monitor distribution system that powers practically any headphones – up to four pairs at the same time. This allows four people in your studio to listen to the main mix while recording
- INDEPENDENT VOLUME CONTROLS: Each listener can determine their own volume level using the dedicated output level controls. Features independent channel rotary volume knob control for each listener’s convenience. Also features a power ON LED indicator
- ¼” TRS OUTPUT JACKS: This 4-channel headphones splitter is equipped w/ 4 ¼” stereo headphone TRS output connector jacks which allow you to control up to 4 headphones at once. Also equipped w/ ¼” TRS source input connector jack for your Pyle Pro mixer
- SUPERIOR AUDIO QUALITY: The PHA40 contains 4 high powered stereo amps that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. These ultra-low noise operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance
- COMPACT SIZE: The professional integrated headphone receiver features a mini compact size and measures 4.07” x 1.18” x 2.24”, easy to carry and use on the road. Perfect for both on-stage and in-studio performances or applications
4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier, 1/4″ Connectors
Compact Control Unit
Stereo Headphone Output Level Adjustment
Independent Channel Rotary Volume Controls
(4) 1/4” Stereo Headphone TRS Output Connector Jacks
1/4” TRS Source Input Connector Jack
Power On LED Indicator
Power Supply Included, DC 12V/150mA
Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.07” x 1.18” x 2.24”
If you’re tracking more than one musician at once, or if everyone in a group wants to listen to a playback, you need a monitor distribution system. The compact, flexible PHA40 can power up to four pairs of headphones and up to four independent volumes. Grab this super-compact amp during your sessions to power practically any headphones–four of them at the same time, to be exact. This allows four people in your studio to listen to the main mix while recording and each listener can determine their own volume level using the dedicated output level controls. The PHA40 contains 4 high-power stereo amplifiers that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. These ultra-low-noise operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance.
5. Behringer Microamp HA400 Ultra-Compact 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
6. LOXJIE P20 Full Balance Tube Amplifier Headphone Power Amplifier (Black)
- Military grade 6N3 electronic tubes and carefully tuned circuits.Powerful drive circuit up to 600mW at 64Ω .
- Fully balanced headphone amplifier,including balanced input interface.
- Hi-End volume control NJW1195 produced by JRC Japan.
- Use relay for mute control.Humanized operation with memory function.
- Aluminum CNC,very fine workmanship.
7. VOX AP2BS amPlug 2 Guitar/Bass Headphone Amplifier
Offering the easiest way to enjoy true analog amplifier sound in your headphones, the amPlug series has been a bestseller since it first appeared in 2007. With amPlug G2, the crucial analog circuit has been drastically improved, and each model now provides three modes. Guitar types provide multi-effect functionality, and a rhythm function has been added to the bass type. A foldable plug mechanism that rotates 180 degrees and an auto power-off function are additional features that contribute significantly to improved convenience and ease of use. The amPlug is the simplest way to get serious sound; occupying virtually no space, it’s an ideal choice for any guitarist or bassist.
8. Grace Design M900 – Desktop DAC Headphone Amplifier
Grace Design’s m900 takes the stunning detail and flawless imaging of their flagship m920 headphone amplifier and packs it into a portable, bus-powered unit. But just because the m900 is portable, doesn’t mean it’s lacking. Experience jitter-free computer audio playback, with support for up to 32-bit/384kHz PCM and 256x DSD. Dual zero-ohm output impedance headphone outputs deliver spacious and transparent performance, while stereo unbalanced analog outputs make connecting to your stereo monitor system easy. Either way, four different DAC filter settings provide personalized playback. At GearNuts, we appreciate the m900’s simple setup menu and easy-to-read 7-segment LED display, and its large rotary encoder makes volume control and menu navigation a breeze.
9. Monolith Liquid Platinum Headphone Amplifier – Designed by Alex Cavalli | 3.6 Watts Per Channel, Fully Balanced Amp
- LUMINOUS TUBES. THE POWER OF SOLID STATE. SPECTACULAR SOUND. As an embedded tube/hybrid amplifier (DC coupled in to out, no coupling caps), the Liquid Platinum gives you the beautiful sound of tubes together with the grunt of solid state circuitry to drive the headphones. It uses two 6922 tubes or exact equivalents, such as 6DJ8s.
- SINGLE ENDED and BALANCED INPUTS and OUTPUTS: With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, the Liquid Platinum is compatible with just about everything.
- KEEPS ITS COOL. The Platinum is ventilated with two long, screened slots on either side of the top and large screens on the bottom to ensure that it is well cooled. Ensure your amplifier has enough space around the vents and is not in a sealed enclosure.
- YOU’RE PROTECTED.The Liquid Platinum has a built-in, slow power on. It warms up the heaters first and then, after a short delay, brings up the SS rails and tube HV, protecting the internal circuitry during startup.
- It also includes a connection delay to the headphones and an active offset detector, just in case an internal fault or source fault applies too much DC voltage to the output, it immediately disconnects your headphones
The Monolith liquid Platinum Headphone amplifier by Alex Cavalla is a balanced version of the highly regarded Cavalla audio liquid crimson amplifier. The Platinum features fully balanced/differential amplification with 3.6 watts per channel (balanced) into 50R load. With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, The liquid Platinum will bring your music listening to new heights!.
10. Sennheiser HDVD 800 Headphone Amplifier with DAC (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Symmetrical signal processing from input to output for both digital and analog inputs.
- Short signal paths featuring premium components insure resolution, detail and dynamic integrity.
- Simultaneous operation with up to four dynamic, high-impedance headphones, two via four pin XLR input and two via high-quality 6.35 mm (1/4”) jacks.
- Precision engineered Burr-Brown DAC with 24/192 resolution. Frequency response: 0.3 Hz to 100 kHz. THD, total harmonic distortion: < -110 dB (1 kHz / maximum gain)
- XLR (AES/EBU), optical, coaxial (S/PDIF) and USB digital inputs (2.0 / 3.0), XLR and RCA analog inputs, XLR output. Unit ships without AC power cord.
The Sennheiser HDVD 800 is a premium performance headphone amplifier with built in digital to analog converter. It features balanced symmetrical audio signal processing from input to output delivering extremely high resolution and ultra-low harmonic distortion. A precision Burr-Brown digital/analog converter (DAC) converts digital audio sources into analog signals with a resolution of 24 bits and a sampling rate of up to 192 kHz. The HDVD 800 also has an asymmetrical RCA input that converts incoming signals for symmetrical processing by the amplifier. Digital sources are connected to the rear of the unit via XLR (AES/EBU), optical, coaxial (S/PDIF) or USB input. All digital inputs accept signals up to 24 bit at 192 kHz. The fixed level balanced (XLR) outputs are matched to the selected input allowing you to use the audio processing capability of the HDVD 800 when connected premium audio systems. Designed and manufactured in Germany, this transparent and neutral solid-state amplifier is a perfect match with any of our critically acclaimed audiophile headphones.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Grace Design M900 Desktop Dac Headphone Amplifier for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!