954 reviews analysed
1. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
2. GE Lighting 67607 LED A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 7-Watt, Soft White, 4-Pack, 4 Piece
3. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
4. GE Lighting 48706 40-Watt Reveal A15 Appliance Bulb, 2-Card
GE 48706 40-Watt Reveal A15 Appliance, 2-Card, Features and Benefits: Transform every room in your home from ordinary to extraordinary with Reveal bulbs. Reveal’s unique neodymium glass filters out dull, yellow rays, unlike regular soft white bulbs, leaving you with enhanced, vivid surroundings. GE’s Reveal Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 1.875 in, Bulb Finish: Reveal Clear, Bulb Material: Neodymium, Filament: C-9, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 320.00, Light Center Length (LCL): 2.375 in, Manufacturing Source: 3368, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 3.5000 in, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 8, Product Technology: Incandescent, Rated Life [Nom]: 1,000-Hours, Voltage [Nom]: 120, Wattage: 40Incandescent A-line Lamps GE Reveal A15 – Appliance For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE 48706 40-Watt Reveal A15 Appliance, 2-Card, Features and Benefits: Transform every room in your home from ordinary to extraordinary with Reveal bulbs. Reveal’s unique neodymium glass filters out dull, yellow rays, unlike regular soft white bulbs, leaving you with enhanced, vivid surroundings. GE’s Reveal Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 1.875 in, Bulb Finish: Reveal Clear, Bulb Material: Neodymium, Filament: C-9, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 320.00, Light Center Length (LCL): 2.375 in, Manufacturing Source: 3368, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 3.5000 in, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 8, Product Technology: Incandescent, Rated Life [Nom]: 1,000-Hours, Voltage [Nom]: 120, Wattage: 40Incandescent A-line Lamps GE Reveal A15 – Appliance
5. GE Lighting 70284 Soft White Long Life 72-Watt (100-watt Replacement), 1270-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 4-Pack, 4
6. Philips LED Dimmable BR40 Soft White Light Bulb with Warm Glow Effect 800-Lumen, 2700-2200-Kelvin, 10-Watt (65-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Frosted, 6-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Dimmable BR40 Light Bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and 20 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Dimmable BR40 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700-2200 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed can style lights
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market. These BR40 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable BR40 light bulbs are for non connected use only. Power consumption per 1000h-10 kW·h
Philips BR40 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 65-Watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Warm Glow dimming offers flicker-free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The more you dim, the warmer the light–from 2700- to 2200-kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs. These best-in-class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste. BR40 soft white flood light bulbs fit 6-inch recessed can light fixtures, offering relaxed soft white light that dims to a warm glow. These bulbs are not for use with Philips HUE products. This 6-pack of BR40 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of three hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
7. GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm, soft white high definition light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature
- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26) General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps
- 8 Pack- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26)
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8.5 Watts (800 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 84 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 60-Watt incandescent over the bulb’s life
8. Philips LED 223115 Soft White 45-watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb
- Philips 223115 Soft White 45-watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-pack
- Features a Medium Screw base. DuraMax flood lights have a lifespan of 2,500 hours.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 2600-kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity.
- This dimmable 45-watt bulb creates a relaxing, comfortable environment with soft, uniform white light.
Philips 223115 Soft White 45-Watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
9. GE 97494 Lighting 50/100/150-Watt, 3-Way Light Bulb, Soft White, 4-Pack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Reveal 40 Watt Soft White Bulb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!