626 reviews analysed
1. LED G14 Light Bulb 1W Soft White 3000K Not Dimmable LED Energy Saving Light Bulbs 10 Watt Equivalent LED Lights for Home E26 6 Pack(1W-E26-Soft White-3000K)
- 6 Pack SAVE 80% ON YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL! 1W LED G14 Light Bulbs provides for an ideal replacement of your 10W traditional G14 Bulbs.
- EASY INSTALLATION! Standard G14 shape with medium screw base (E26) fits well into all your medium screw base fixtures directly.
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE–Give off a comfortable 3000K Soft White/Warm white illumination, with an impressively wide 180 degree beam angle.
- REDUCE RE-LAMP FREQUENCY. Lifespan is over 30000 hrs. Save effort and maintenance costs on changing bulbs frequently.One year warranty.
- Multipurpose: Widely use in bathroom, bedroom, living room, dinning room, kitchens, lobbies, corridors, stainwells hallways, table lamps, floor lamps, bathroom vanities, pendant fixtures ceiling fixtures such as ceiling fans. A good alternative to incandescent lamps.
Watts:1W (Replace 10W Incandescent Lamp)
Color:3000K (Soft White)
Beam Angle:180 Degree
Base Type: E26 Medium Screw Base
Package: 6 Packs of LED Bulbs
Commercial Use: Hotel, cafe, commercial buildings supermacket theaters shop-window and artwork lighting.
Home Use: Bathroom, bedroom, Kitchen, living room, dining room and dressing room lighing, wall lamps, table lamps and vanity lighting.
Outdoor Lighting: The globe replacement light bulb is ideal for outdoor string light. It is perfect for your garden, patio, deck, pergola and outdoor space.
2. Sunlite 40979-SU LED PAR30 Short Neck Light Bulb, Dimmable, Energy Star 10 Watt, (75W Equivalent), Medium Screw (E26) Base 6 Pack 27K – Warm White 6
- EMITS A WARM GLOW: With a color temperature of 2700K the par 30 bulb emits a warm white glow, generating a comfortable atmosphere in every room of your home
- INSTANT LIGHTING: This LED PAR30 provides a CRI of 80 and 750 lumens of targeted light which reaches full brightness immediately when powered on
- LOW ENERGY & COST EFFECIVE: The bulb uses only 10 watts of energy (75 Watt Equivalent), saving a significant amount on your energy bill. The LED bulb costs only 1.20 per year to operate (based on a 3-hour day)
- LONG LIFETIME: The LED bulb has an operational lifetime expectation of up to 25,000 hours before needing to be replaced. That’s 22.8 years of use! (based on a 3-hour day)
- MEETS HIGHEST SAFETY STANDARDS: Energy-star and UL listed for damp locations. Dimmable to create different atmospheres as needed
Produces a beautiful dimmable glow from the moment you switch it on: Whether you’re setting the mood in the living room or looking for lighting in your kitchen, Sunlite’s par30 bulb has got your covered. With its dimming options, warm white glow and instant targeted brightness, the bulb will create a comfortable environment in every room of your home. Energy efficient & low maintenance: Sunlite’s Par30 offers 25,000 hours of lighting which is far greater when you compare it to any other lighting source. Fewer replacements means lower maintenance and substantial savings. LED bulbs use 75% less energy than an incandescent bulb and lasts 25 times longer than a traditional bulb. Warranty: Sunlite features high quality bulbs and fixtures, designed to meet the needs of your home, office or workplace. We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service, expertise and the high quality products. Our LED PAR30 light bulbs are a worry free choice, backed by our 3 year manufacturer warranty.
3. GE Lighting 79369 LED Bright Stik 10-watt (60-Watt Replacement), 760-Lumen Light Bulb with Medium Base, Daylight, 1 Box (3 Bulbs Total)
- BRIGHTNESS: 760 Lumens
- GENERAL PURPOSE: Effective both indoors and outdoors
- SIMULATED DAYLIGHT makes this more comfortable on your eyes, providing extra energy in the workplace compared to lights of different color temperatures
- MONEY SAVING: A yearly energy cost as low as $1.20 for each bulb, assuming you’re using it for 3 hours a day
- LIFETIME: 13.7 years, assuming 3 hours of usage every day
Do you wish you could spend less money on electrical bills? One of the easiest ways to do this is by replacing your old lightbulbs with LEDs. GE has an affordable LED pack that can do this with ease. The bright stik is a uniquely designed light bulb meant to project simulated daylight into your room or patio to improve visibility while reducing eye strain, all while cutting down on your annual energy cost. Each bulb can save you as much as $82 over their lifetime when compared to standard fluorescents. With those savings and a light rated for 760 lumens, you can’t go wrong with the value presented in these light bulbs. Pick them up as soon as possible so you can begin saving sooner. With these bulbs from GE, you’re sure to have a clean, well-lit home for years to come.
4. Philips Night Light S11 Bulb: 2800-Kelvin, 7.5-Watt, Medium Screw Base
5. Feit Electric BPC7/LED Three LED Night Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, Clear, 2 Pack
Feit Electric BPC7/LED White 1W Night Light Replacement Bulbs 2 pack Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and have FREE SHIPPING offers available. This 1 Watt Accent LED replaces a C7 incandescent. It uses less energy than incandescent which saves money on energy costs and has an average life of 50,000 hours. This bulb can be used for decorative or accent applications. The light output is comparable to incandescent and halogen products. What makes these special is that they achieve their brightness with up to 90% less energy than the bulbs they replace. They are RoHS compliant and 100% mercury free. Additional benefits include no UV or infrared emissions, relatively cool running performance, ability to withstand vibration (no filament), no warm-up time or waiting to turn on and no detrimental effects from rapid cycling on and off. Specifications: Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: 0.11 Volts: 120V MOL: 2.15″H x 0.95″D Color Temperature: 3500 Life: 45.7 years / 50,000 Hours Life Hours: 50,000 Base: Candelabra (E12) Beam Spread: N/A Equivalent: N/A Energy Used: 1 Watt Lumens: N/A Features: Uses up to 92% less energy 3 LEDs Usage: Night Lights Instant on to full brightness RoHS Compliant Mercury Free SpecificationsBrand: Feit Electric Input Voltage: 120VAC Power: 1W Type of Bulb: LED Bulb Life: 50,000hrs Color Temp: 3,500Kelvin Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12) Dimmable: NO Location Use: Indoor
From the Manufacturer
3 LED – Candelabra Base – Clear – 120-Volt – 50,000 Hours Life
6. NetBoat LED Color Changing Light Bulb with Remote Control,10W E26 RGB+Daylight White LED Bulbs Dimmable with Memory Function,Ideal Lighting for Home Decoration,Stage,Bar,Party,2-Pack
- [RGBW]: RGB+White, the newest improved design from netboat , the brightness of white light was increased 100% compared with ordinary RGB LED bulbs. Not only for room color ambiance adjustment , but also for illuminating. While, it has 4 dynamic modes(flash, strobe, fade, smooth), 5 levels speed adjustment and 12 colors changing on RGB mode.
- [Timer switch ON/OFF]: The new additional function. Want to go to bed without turning the light off? timer switch off setting will turn off the light automatically when you fallen into sleep. Want the bulb turns on itself tomorrow night? Timer switch on Setting will turn it on the same time tomorrow night.( for more details, please see our listing description or user manual for reference)
- [Memory and Sync color changing]: It will remember your last setting without cutting off the power. For example, if you turn off your light on green color, It will be green color again when you turn it on. You can use 1 remote control more than 2 bulbs and make them change the color Synchronously. It will make your room filled with color-changing atmosphere every corner, you can even control the brightness of the light by remote control.
- [Wall switch control]: Turn switch on, the default light is brightest white light for illuminating. continuously restart within three seconds can be switched in three different modes (brightest white, darkest white, RGB)
- [Hassle-free warranty]: 18-month unlimited warranty means we’ve got you covered! Contact us for an easy and fast replacement
7. Kasa Smart WiFi Light Bulb, Dimmable by TP-Link – No Hub Required, Works with Alexa & Google (KL110)
- DIMMABLE Kasa Smart’s dimmable light bulb has a dimming range from 1 percent to 100 percent
- Set the right brightness for any mood or activity
- Turn your bulb to full brightness to get your kids up in the morning or dim it enough for them to fall asleep at night
- NO HUB REQUIRED : The Kasa Smart WiFi Light Bulb, Dimmable connects to your home’s secure WiFi network
- No need for a hub or extra equipment
- All you need is your smartphone, the Kasa Smart app and a WiFi connection to start controlling your bulb from anywhere
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE Control your smart light bulb from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app (iOS, Android)
- Smoothly dim the brightness of your light bulb from anywhere with the app
- VOICE CONTROL Use simple voice commands to control your Kasa Smart dimmable light bulb with any Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana
- Just tell your voice assistant to dim your lights and set the perfect mood for movie night
- NOTE: Requires a secured 2.4 Giga Hertz WiFi network connection
8. LED Night Light Bulb – C7 E12 LED Bulbs – Candelabra Light Bulbs, 1 Watt Equivalent 10W Incandescent Bulb, Warm White 2700K, Lead Free Base, Window Candles & Chandeliers Replacement Bulb, 8 Pack
- ???? SPECIFICATION: LED SINGLE FILAMENT C7 E12 US Standard Candelabra screw LEAD FREE BASE, 110v-120v / 1 Watt – equivalent 10W incandescent bulbs / 25,000 hours lifespan / 60 Lumen / 2700K soft warm white yellowish hue/ CRI: ≥80. NOTE: This E12 LED bulb is NOT DIMMABLE. Please do not use with dimmer switch.
- ???? LONGEST LIFE & EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: These long lasting LED bulbs provide approximately 25,000 hours of light and warmth and save up to 90% of electricity bill. Designed with E12 socket and candelabra LEAD FREE BASE which is better for human health and the environment! These night light bulbs are hard to find in local shops, so save time by purchasing this convenient multi-pack to keep your lamp glowing.
- ???? BEST VALUE: Soulight value pack of 8 1W night light replacement bulbs, is the best value you’ll find for your money. These bulbs are ENERGY SAVINGS, equivalent to 10W incandescent bulb, so save time and money by purchasing this convenient multi-pack to keep your lamp bright and glowing. These replacement light bulbs WILL DO THE JOB. For incandescent C7 E12, look for SouLight – value pack (Asin # B071YNMBPY) ) or CHECK at Soulight storefront
- ???? APPLICATIONS: SouLight bulbs are easy to install and are good choice for led Chandelier bulbs, nightlights, plug-in night light, decorative lighting, salt lamps, salt baskets, Christmas string light, Christmas villages, exterior patio light, dust electric candles, led candle light bulbs, window electric lights, wall sconces, living room cabinets, hanging lights and lamps, signs, exit signs, refrigerators and more. Create the right mood and atmosphere for your home.
- ???? 100% WARRENTY & MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Buy Soulight Bulbs Risk Free and get 12 months MONEY BACK guarantee and 24 Months WARRENTY. If you are not completely satisfied, get in touch and we will refund 100% of your purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
9. J.LUMI BPC45034 LED Light Bulbs A15 3W, Compact 45mm Dimeter, Appliance Light Bulb (Not for Ovens), Refrigerator Light Bulb, 25W Incandescent, E26 Base, 3000K Soft White, NOT Dimmable (Pack of 4)
- SMALL BULB: Replaces 25W incandescent. Only 45mm in diameter A15 or G45 bulb shape.
- SAVE ENERGY: Save 88% on energy bills. Uses only $0.37 in electricity in a year (3-hour per day)
- SAFE: Frosty thermal plastic cover, safe to use, zero mercury, recyclable material
- EVERDAY BULB: For every day use such as table lamps, night stand, any fixture with E26 base
- GENTLE LIGHTING: Just the amount of light you need for that warm cozy feeling
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Night Light Bulb 10W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!