613 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 15519 Energy Smart Spiral CFL 23-Watt (100-watt replacement) 1600-Lumen T3 Spiral Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
Save money and save energy with GE energy smart spiral CFL bulbs. GE energy smart bulbs use 75% less energy than standard incandescents, helping you save money on energy. And, because they last 8 times longer than a standard incandescent, you’ll replace these bulbs less often. Use general purpose GE energy smart spiral CFL bulbs in common household fixtures like table lamps, floor lamps and bare lamp sockets.
From the Manufacturer
GE 15519 26-Watt Energy Smart CFL Spiral, 2-Pack.. GE Compact Fluorescent lamps (CFL) offer many advantages that include cost savings, extra long life, light output, and color rendering. With this CFL you’ll get dramatic energy cost savings. up to 77 percent vs. incandescent lamps of comparable light output. The extra long life. most last 8 to 10 times longer, and some last up to 20 times longer, than standard incandescent lamps. High light output comparable to, and in many cases exceeding incandescent lamps replaced. Excellent color rendering. rare earth tri-phosphor provides such high-quality color you won’t believe it’s fluorescent. Many lamps use amalgam technology which provides stable lumen performance when operated in any position, over a wider, range of ambient temperatures., Features and Benefits: Use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. Saves $59.00 in energy costs*. Lasts 10 times longer than a 100 watt regular soft white bulb*, Guarantee: Guaranteed to last 5 years based on 4 hours use per day at 120V. Electricity cost savings based on rated life of 8000 hrs compared to ten 100 watt Soft White incandescent bulbs (rated life 750 hrs). Energy savings based on 10c per kilowatt hour. Reliable starting to 5oF (-15oC). Lamp requires a short warm up period to reach full brightness. Bulb Finish: Soft white, Color Rendering Index (CRI): 82, Color Temperature: 2,700 K, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 1,700.00, Input Current: 0.3900 A, Input Voltage: 120 V, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 5.2000 in, Mean Lumens [Nom]: 1365, Mercury Content: 3.500 mg, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 65, Nominal Length: 5.200 in, Picograms of Mercury: 320.5 pg, Power Factor: 0.600000023841857, Product Technology: Compact Fluorescent, Rated Life [Nom]: 8,000-Hours, Starting Temperature [Min]: -15 -DegreeC, Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 120.000 percent, Voltage [Nom]: 120, Wattage: 26
2. LE 100 Watt Equivalent A21 LED Light Bulbs, 13W LED Bulbs, Super Bright 1200 Lumens 5000K Daylight White, 200 degree Beam Angle , Non-Dimmable E26 Medium Base Bulbs, Pack of 8
- Energy Efficient: This 13 watt super bright LED light bulbs provide 1200 lumens of cool white light, equivalent to 100 watt incandescent with over 85% less energy use, making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs.
- Great Value: LE A21 LED light bulb turn on instantly with flicker-free, natural light that won’t degrade over time. No need to wait for warm up the light. And its high color rendering value (80+) meaning colors remain true and natural, always.
- Long Life Span: Each bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15,000 hours and over 10 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement. It is last much longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. And unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, LE LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to hazardous waste.
- Enjoy Quality Lighting Designed for Everyday Use: A21 shape with E26 base (same base with standard A19 bulbs but bigger in shape), simply install this directly into medium screw base light fixtures. With the ultra-bright and beautiful clean light, this daylight white (5000 Kelvin) bulbs are ideal for project and task lighting and to brighten larger spaces. Affordable multi-packs allow you to stock up and replace existing incandescent bulbs for immediate energy savings.
- Application: Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways in your table and floor lamps, pendant fixtures or ceiling fixture.
3. A19 LED Bulb Hansang Gu24 Light Bulb Base,9W (100W Equivalent),900 Lumens,5000K Daylight,220 Degree Beam Angle,Gu24 Twist Base,for CFL Upgrade,Non-Dimmable 4 Pack
- Good Performance:9Watt(Equivalent 90-100W),5000K daylight,A19 shape,GU24 Twist Base,900LM,RA>
- 80 This LED light bulb
- Energy Efficient: Equivalent 90/100 Watt incandescent LED bulb with E26 Standard Base Screw.
- Instant on:GU24 bulb no any delay.Full brightness immediately 900 Lumens RA>
- 80 Non Flickering Non Buzzing.
- Easy to install:Standard American Gu24 Twist Lock Base,Install into existing American GU24 base fixtures directly.
- Applications:Garage, Hallway, Pavement,Washroom,Closet, Basement,Work Room,Deck, or Warehouse Laundry Room Stairways Attics,etc.
4. GE Lighting Garage Lighting & Basement 80045 20-Watt, 1200-Lumen T12 Light Bulb with Medium Bi-Pin Base, 24-Pack
GE garage & basement fluorescent bulbs’ cool white light is perfect for illuminating sizable spaces throughout your home. Use in large open spaces in your home including finished and unfinished basements, garages and rec rooms.
5. Hansang GU24 LED Light Bulb,A19 Shape Bulb,9W (100W Equivalent),900 Lumens,2700K Warm White,Gu24 Twist Lock Base,Replacing CFL Ceiling Light for Home,Non-Dimmable 4 Pack
- 【Incandescent Bulb/CFL Upgrade】gu24 LED light bulb uses only 9 watts of energy,Equivalent 90/100 Watt incandescent bulb
- 【Comfortable】no flickering or noise Instant On 2700K soft white will let you feel comfortable
- 【Safe&eco-friendly】The light bulbs no mercury and don’t emit UV or IR,Reduces over 85% on your average electricity bill
- 【Durable:GU24】bulbs life rating of 30,000+hours last longer than traditional bulbs,3 year warranty,Contact us for easy and fast replacement.
- 【General purpose】Use in ceiling fixtures,kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, offices, and hallways, or any space for brighter home lighting.
6. AmazonBasics 40W Equivalent, Soft White, Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 450 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, the bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 6 watts of energy, saving up to $37.40 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $0.72 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
- Not eligible for shipments to California
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Helcal 20W 1200 Lumen R1071 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!