599 reviews analysed
1. Connecticut Electric General Electric THQP120, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thin Series Circuit Breaker
General Electric THQP120 Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thin Series
From the Manufacturer
This 120 volt GE 20 amp, single pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center. Typical applications, up to 2,200 watts, include kitchen circuits, branch circuits, wall receptacles, electric heaters (up to 1,650 watts), dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, window air conditioners (110V, up to 5,500 BTU) and electric motors (3/4 hp to 1-1/4 hp). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
2. Connecticut Electric THQP220 Circuit Breaker, 20 amp, Black
GE, 20a, double pole circuit breaker, 240V, bulk. The product is good to use. The product is highly durable. Manufactured in china.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240-Volt GE 20 amp, double pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center. Typical applications, up to 8,800-Watt, include electric baseboard heat, fan forced heat and 240-Volt air conditioners (up to 23,000 BTU). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
3. GE THQP120 Plug-In Mount Type THQP Feeder Molded Case Circuit Breaker 1-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
4. GE THQP220 Plug-In Mount Type THQP Feeder Molded Case Circuit Breaker 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
GE THQP220 Plug-In Mount Type THQP Feeder Molded Case Circuit Breaker 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
5. Klein Tools 69149 Electrical Test Kit with Multimeter, Non-Contact Voltage Tester and Receptacle Outlet Tester
- The MM300 multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance and has a safety rating of CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation
- The NCVT-1 has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working
- it changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected
- NCVT-1 has a digitally-controlled ON/OFF power button and auto power-off feature to conserve and extend battery life
- Receptacle tester detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, and identifies common wiring faults
- Identifies open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed
- it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, or a combination of defects
Klein Tools updated Electrical Test Kit contains MM300 (Manual-Ranging digital Multimeter), NCVT-1 (Non-Contact Voltage Tester) and the RT105 (Receptacle Tester). The NCVT-1 automatically detects standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires. The RT105 detects the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles. MM300 tests continuity with visual and audible continuity indicators. Test leads included for MM300; batteries included for NCVT-1 and MM300. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Electrical Breakers 1842 20 Amp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!