Nowadays, there are so many products of gas free refrigerator generators in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for gas free refrigerator generators in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings gas free refrigerator generators which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
943 reviews analysed
1. SereneLife Portable Generator, 155Wh Power Station, Quiet Gas Free Power Inverter, CPAP Battery Pack, Charged by Solar Panel/Wall Outlet/Car with 110V AC Outlet,3 DC 12V,3 USB Port
- AC, USB and 12V DC OUTPUTS: Our powerful generator includes variety of outputs, 110V Dual AC outlet (max 100W), 3 – 12V DC ports max (180W,with an extra cigarette socket cable), 3 – 5V USB ports, to recharge all your devices like phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, and running lights. It is suitable with small home appliances as well
- 3 CHARGING MODES: This Generator can be recharged by connecting to a solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY), or can be fully charged in 8 hours by being plugged into wall outlet, it can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V socket. (Car charger included)
- UPDARED POWER: The SereneLife generator has a upgraded powerful power capacity, 42000mAh, more built in USB and DC ports, Perfect emergency power backup for home, travel, camping, backseat on long road trips.
- GAS FREE,GUARANTEED SAFE TO USE: Advanced safety operations such as emergency light button switch, voltage control &
- short circuit/overpower protection. This power bank also comes with built-in LED flashlight &
- battery level indicator.
- GET IT WITH CONFIDENCE: This premium generator is backed by a 1 year quality warranty of complete satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 30 days, you can return with 100% money back. No hassles, no question asked.
2. DuroStar DS4000S, 3300 Running Watts/4000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000s is Powered by a DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled OHV engine w/low oil shutoff.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 starting watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: The DS4000s is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
3. WEN 56200i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, CARB Compliant
- Extremely quiet operation is comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets, televisions and computers
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle and one 5V USB port
4. Jackery Generator Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Emergency Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sinewave AC Outlet,Solar Generator for Outdoors Camping Travel Fishing Hunting
- Jackery portable power station, power outdoors!
- Jackery Explorer 240 : One of the Jackery Explorer family, high capacity Generator rechargeable lithium power pack, 240Wh (16.8Ah, 14.4V) with AC-Outlet, Carport and USB Outputs. Powerful to charge smartphones 18 times, laptops 4 times, Gopro 40 times, Drone, Mini Projector, Mini-Refrigerator or other small power appliances. The portable power station is handy and good use for your RV outdoors , Camping or Hurricane emergency life power outage etc.. ( Not recommend to CPAP used)
- Easy outdoor life: light and compact Generator, it’s easily portable and lightest in its class at just 6.6 lbs and 5” wide and 8” tall, with an easy-carry handle for easy travel. It’s noise-free without vibration. and it hazes Zero emissions, therefore does no harm to personal health, nor to the nature.
- Recharged anywhere Generator: recharged under the sun with the 50W Solar panel (Sold Separately) within 10-hrs (in full sun) while living outdoors
- recharged from a carport within 8-hrs while living a VAN life
- or from an AC wall outlet within 8-hrs.
- WHAT YOU GET: Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station (240Wh Portable Power Supply), 9.5ft / 2.9m AC Adapter, 3.3ft / 1m Car Charger Cable, User guide
5. Champion 1200-Watt Portable Generator
- Designed for Safety – Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and has a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30). Frequency : 60 Hertz
- Dependable – At 1500 starting watts and 1200 running watts, enjoy up to 10 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 65 dBA from 23 feet
- Multi-Purpose – Includes a 120V 20A household outlet, and provides “just enough” power for RV-use, camping, tailgating, boating, weekend trips, family vacations and small jobs around the house
- Voltmeter – Easily monitor power output at a glance
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 42436 1200-Watt Multi-Purpose Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind, and is the perfect “what if” generator. At 1500 starting watts and 1200 running watts, this rugged generator with its durable steel frame is easy to transport and provides just what you need for RV use, camping, tailgating, boating, hunting, weekend trips, family vacations and small jobs around the house. The next time there’s an outage, the 80cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine will provide the power you need for a few essential items in an emergency – lights, microwave, fan, TV, modem/router, cell phone charger, etc. (Note: this unit is not recommended for emergency home backup for powering air conditioners, stoves, furnaces or sump pumps.) Champion’s Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather, while Voltmeter allows you to easily monitor power output anytime. This unit includes a 120V 20A household outlet (5-20R). Fill up the 1.5-gallon tank of gasoline and enjoy up to 10 hours of power at 50% load. From 23 feet, the noise level is 65 dBA, which is a little bit louder than normal speech. Designed for safety with a convenient push-to-reset circuit breaker and a low oil shut-off sensor, this unit has a 0.4-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30) and comes with an oil funnel for easy changes. This generator is EPA certified and CARB compliant. Buy with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
6. Westinghouse iPro4200 Portable Industrial Inverter Generator – 3500 Rated Watts & 4200 Peak Watts – Gas Powered – OSHA & CARB Compliant
- 3500 Rated Watts and 4200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Gas Powered – Six 120V 20 Amp GFCI Power Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Engineered for Professional, Industrial Applications – Strong Enough to Run Power Tools and Job Site Essentials – Durable Steel Fuel Tank and Rugged Steel Frame
- OHSA Compliant with Full Panel GFCI Protection – 212cc Westinghouse OHV Engine features Fuel-Saving “Efficiency Mode,” Overload Protection, and Automatic Low Oil Shutoff for Added Safety
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: Low Noise Output and Incredible 22 Hour Run Time on a 2.6 Gallon Gas Tank
- 1000 Hour Warranty, Free Lifetime Technical Support – EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California)
7. Champion 2000-Watt Stackable Portable Inverter Generator
- Stackable – The patented, space-saving stackable design is Parallel Ready and can connect with another 2000-watt inverter to double your output power
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – 53 dBA from 23 feet is perfect for camping, tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, featuring 2000 starting watts, 1700 running watts and up to 9.5 hours run time. Gasoline Tank Material – Steel
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics – Includes two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet
- Smart Economy Mode – Can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and innovation. At under 50 pounds, this inverter is ideal for camping or tailgating. Power items around the RV like lights or TV or provide backup power for a few basics like lights, microwave, TV, modem/router or phone charger. This unit is not recommended for emergency home backup for air conditioners, stoves, furnaces or sump pumps. Power up with the reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Featuring a patented, space-saving stackable design, this Parallel Ready inverter can connect with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power. The optional Parallel Kit is designed to integrate seamlessly between two stacked inverters and comes with a standard 30A RV outlet. The reliable 80cc Champion engine produces 2000 starting watts,1700 running watts and up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load when the 1-gallon tank of gasoline is full. Including two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) and a 12V DC outlet with battery-charging cables, this inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 feet – about the same noise level as a dishwasher running in the next room. Champion’s Inverter Technology includes smart Economy Mode, which can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (< 3%="" thd).="" designed="" for="" safety="" with="" a="" low="" oil="" shut-off="" sensor,="" this="" inverter="" has="" a="" 0.4-quart="" oil="" capacity="" and="" comes="" with="" a="" bottle="" of="" 10w-30="" oil="" so="" all="" you="" need="" to="" buy="" is="" the="" gasoline.="" fully="" assembled="" with="" hassle-free="" setup,="" the="" built-in="" carrying="" handles="" make="" transport="" a="" cinch.="" buy="" this="" epa="" certified="" and="" carb="" compliant="" generator="" with="" confidence="" –="" champion="" support="" and="" our="" nationwide="" network="" of="" service="" centers="" will="" back="" up="" your="" purchase="" with="" a="" 3-year="" limited="" warranty="" and="" free="" lifetime="" technical="" support.="">
8. Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Powerful – At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts on gasoline and 3950 starting watts and 3150 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Outlets – One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R)
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.Gasoline Starting Amps at 120V:36.5 A
The Champion Power Equipment 100307 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Whether you need power for your home or RV, Champion Power Equipment makes powering your life more convenient than ever. With enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner, this unit can also power the essential items you need in a power outage, while Champion’s Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane – our patented fuel selector switch allows for safe switching between fuel sources. Using gasoline, the 224cc Champion engine produces 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, and will run for 9 hours at 50% load when the 3.4-gallon fuel tank is full. It produces 3950 starting watts and 3150 running watts, and will run for 10.5 hours at 50% load when using a 20-pound propane tank. Also included is a 3.3-foot propane hose with a built-in regulator. With a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet, which is about as loud as a vacuum, this unit features Volt Guard built-in surge protector which prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe. Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours. Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this unit has a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30). Plenty of outlets are available, with a 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets. Champion’s thoughtful packaging and clear directions make setup hassle free. Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
9. A-iPower SUA2000iV Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator CARB/EPA, 2000 Watt, RV Ready
- 2000 peak watt/1600 running watt 1. 1-Gal. Fuel tank. Provides up to 7 hours of run time at 50% load
- A-iPower exclusive eco-throttle system provides 9 hour run time at 50% load
- 58D BA noise lvl ensures quiet operation so you won’t wake up your neighbor & wife, perfert fit for camping, trailer travel, on site work or power outage. Eba/CARB ready ship to all 50 States
- A-iPower world leading inverter technology provides a safer & Cleaner electric flow for all your application
- Parrelle ready for double power, no parrelle kit or outlets needed for parreling, you can even pair Our generator with Yamaha and other brands
- 3 Years Manufacture buy with confidence, call (909) 923-2068 for tech support or spec inquiries
- 58 dBA @ 50% Load – 21’ / 7m
10. Westinghouse WH2200iXLT Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator – 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts – Gas Powered – CARB Compliant
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Weighs Only 43 Lbs. – Gas Powered – Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Oil Capacity: 400 ml
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: 52 dB Noise Output and Up to 13 Hours of Run Time on a 1.3 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Efficiency Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable – Combine Your WH2200iXLT with Another WH2200iXLT to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord) – Also Compatible with the iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500
- Three Year Warranty and Free Lifetime Technical Support at 1-855-944-3571 – EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gas Free Refrigerator Generators for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!