Finding your suitable readers for freezer pipes is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for freezer pipes including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
669 reviews analysed
1. RIDGID 68967 Model SF-2500 SuperFreeze Pipe Freezer, Pipe Freezing Kit
- An easy-to-use pipe-freezing unit that allows you to keep water systems operating while making repairs
- Rotary compressor, 115V, 60 Hz, 4.5 amp, 627 W
- Hose length is 8-1/2-feet (2.6 m) with a 17-foot (5.2 m) span
- Comes with flexible rubber hoses that connect the freeze heads to the unit for easier handling and quicker coiling and storage
- Pipe freezer has a 1⁄2-inch to 2-1⁄2-inch (12 mm to 65 mm) capacity for copper tube and a 1⁄2-inch to 2-inch (12 mm to 50 mm) capacity for steel pipe
The RIDGID 68967 SuperFreeze Pipe Freezer is an easy-to-use pipe-freezing kit that allows you to keep water systems operating while making repairs. A mini-refrigeration unit that circulates self-contained refrigerant to its aluminum freeze heads, the SF-2500 can form an ice plug in as little as 6 minutes. Once the pipe is plugged, you can make repairs without fear of the ice plug melting because it is maintained by the unit.
This pipe freeze kit has a 1⁄2-inch to 2-1⁄2-inch (12 mm to 65 mm) capacity for copper tube and a 1⁄2-inch to 2-inch (12 mm to 50 mm) capacity for steel pipe. The SF-2500 is supplied with flexible rubber hoses that connect the freeze heads to the unit for easier handling, and quicker coiling and storage. The hose length is 8-1/2 feet (2.6 meters) with a 17-foot (5.2 meter) span.
The kit includes 2 Velcro straps with D-Ring, quick grip clamp, bushings and water spray bottle. The kit also includes a bottle of specially formulated freeze gel to speed freezing. Simply apply the gel to the freeze heads before placing on the pipe.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1923, Ridgid has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the Ridgid brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. Having the right tool for the job at hand is important. The Ridgid 68967 SF-2500 115-volt Pipe Freezer is an easy-to-use pipe freezing unit that allows the contractor to keep water systems operating while making repairs. Its mini-refrigeration unit circulates self-contained refrigerant to its aluminum freeze heads. This forms an ice plug in as little as six minutes in 1/2-inch copper tubing and can be used with 2 to 2-1/2 inch pipe. Once the pipe is plugged, repairs can be made while the ice plug is maintained by the unit. Now includes a bottle of specially formulated freeze gel to speed freezing. Apply the gel to freeze heads before placing on pipe. The Ridgid 68967 SF-2500 115-volt Pipe Freezer is sold one item per package.
2. PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (3 Feet)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL – No more confusing instructions! Set it up and forget it with confidence the first time around with our easy to understand BONUS eBook. Our heat for water pipes install effortlessly for constant water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C) without monitoring thanks to the built-in thermostat. Rest assured as the indicator light let’s you know your Phoenix cable is ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade cables are tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 2. 5” (58mm) in diameter. With our trace cables you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY AND – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our cables for a low economical footprint. Saves you money by using less energy by powering the cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 28° F (3° C) and off above 85° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED FOR ALL SEASONS – Compromise elsewhere when it comes to the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated cables constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection, our cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Set up includes: cable, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our cables plug into a standard 150 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN What so special about our water pipe cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically. No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBook to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS: WORRY-FREE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F MULTI-USE FOR RIGID PLASTIC OR METAL PIPES Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable SAVES MONEY USING 70% LESS ENERGY Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money #1 SAFETY: UL APPROVED / CSA CERTIFIED Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK Our Phoenix pipe cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back. Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
3. Rothenberger 64004 Freeze Pak Pipe Freezing Kit
- Will Freeze copper, lead, steel & plastic pipes
- Can be used on horizontal & vertical pipes
- Safe to use: CFC free
- Kit contains: 500g can of Quick Freeze spray, 2 quick freeze jackets & 4 cable ties.
- Produces an ice plug in 10 min that will last up to 30 min (dependent on water & room temperature)
The FREEZE PAK is the ideal way to make quick repairs without draining or interruption of water supply. Quick Freeze spray produces a temporary ice plug in plumbing and heating systems that will last up to 30 minutes.
4. W10619951 Drain Tube by PartsBroz – Compatible with Whirlpool Refrigerators – Replaces AP5780744, W10309238, W10344402, 2887289
- ✅ PART NUMBER W10619951: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent to part numbers W10619951, AP5780744, W10309238, W10344402, 2887289, PS8691807, W10210987, W10210988, W10344401, W10585186, W10588598, W10604169, W10622098, and W10622099.
- ✅ FOR WHIRLPOOL FRIDGES: The part is compatible with select Whirlpool manufactured refrigerators. Compatible brands include Kenmore/Sears, Dacor, Amana, and Whirlpool. Refer to your owner’s manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your appliance.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Fridge leaking? You might have a faulty drain tube. Installing a new drain tube may fix refrigerators that leak, have frost buildup, or will not defrost.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Replace a faulty drain tube in under 30 minutes. Helpful tools include a ¼-inch nut driver and a small flathead screwdriver.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: Designed to last this drain tube features a durable plastic and rubber construction. It meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance but at a fraction of the cost.
A refrigerator drain tube, also called a duck bill or drain pipe, is a p-trap drain that carries the water formed during the defrost cycle to the drain pan at the bottom of your refrigerator. When this part cracks or breaks, your refrigerator won’t work like it should. Replace a faulty drain tube with the W10619951 high-quality exact equivalent part by PartsBroz. It offers the durability you need at a fraction of the cost of other alternatives.
Replacing a broken drain tube can help solve the following problems:
- Fridge/freezer leaks
- Frost buildup
- Freezer isn’t defrosting
For this repair, you’ll need to pull the fridge away from the wall to reach the lower access panel at the back. Helpful tools include a 1/4-inch nut driver and a small flathead screwdriver.
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
Whirlpool: G20EFSB23S4 G20EFSB23S5 G20EFSB23S6 G20EFSB23S7 G20EFSB23S8 G20EFSB23S9 G25EFSB23S4 G25EFSB23S5 G25EFSB23S6 G25EFSB23S7 G25EFSB23S8 G25EFSB23S9
Amana: ABB2224WES2 ABB2224WES3 ABB2224WEW2 ABB2224WEW3 AFD2535DEB7 AFD2535DEB8 AFD2535DEB9
Dacor: EF36BNNFSS11 EF36BNNFSSPD EF36IWFSS EF36IWFSSS0 EF36IWFSSS1 EF36IWFSSS2
Kenmore/Sears: 596.65939405 596.66022703 596.66032602 596.66032603 596.66032702 596.66039602 596.66039603 596.66039702 596.66122702 596.66132703 596.66133703
Replaces Several Part Numbers: W10619951, AP5780744, W10309238, W10344402, 2887289, PS8691807, W10210987, W10210988, W10344401, W10585186, W10588598, W10604169, W10622098, W10622099
Unsure about compatibility? Please comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Freezer Pipes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!