Top 9 Eureka Speed Logic Game
833 reviews analysed
1. Blue Orange Dr. Eureka Speed Logic Game
- Speed logic game
- Race to solve the formula by moving your molecules from tube to tube without touching them or dropping them!
- Can be played with friends or by yourself as a brainteaser
- Great for people of all ages
- Includes 12 test tubes, 24 colorful balls, 54 challenge cards and illustrated rules
The brilliant Dr. Eureka has important experiments for you to complete! Pick a challenge card, 3 test tubes and 6 colorful balls to solve his scientific formula. Carefully move your materials from tube to tube without dropping them and position the balls as illustrated on the challenge card. This game is a great, hand-on, dexterity-based, brainteaser that can be played with friends or by yourself.
2. SET: The Family Game of Visual Perception
3. Plan B Games Azul Board Game Board Games
4. Codenames: Duet – The Two Player Word Deduction Game
Codenames duet keeps the basic elements of codenames – give one-word clues to try to get someone to identify your agents among those on the table – but now you’re working together as a team to find all of your agents. (Why you don’t already know who your agents are is a question that CONGRESSIONAL investigators will get on your back about later!) to set up play, lay out 25 word cards in a 5×5 grid. Place a key card in the holder so that each player sees one side of the card. Each player sees a 5×5 grid on the card, with nine of the Squares colored green (representing your agents) and one square colored black (representing an assassin). the assassin is in different places on each side of the card, and three of the nine Squares on each side are also green on the other side! collectively, you need to reveal all fifteen agents — without revealing either assassin or too many innocent bystanders — before time runs out in order to win the game. Either player can decide to give a one-word clue to the other player, along with a number. Whoever receives the clue places a finger on a card to identify that Agent. If correct, they can attempt to identify another one. If they reveal as many as the number stated by the clue-giver, then they can take one final guess, if desired. If they identify a bystander, then their guessing time ends. If they identify an assassin, you both lose!
5. Mattel Games Blink – The World’s Fastest Game!
- 100% Toy
- Race in a head-to-head competition with Blink , the lightning-fast card game!
- Using sharp eyes and fast hands, 2 players try to match the shape, count, or color on their cards to either one of two discard piles
- Play all the cards from your draw pile to win the game!
- Colorfully designed cards have large symbols that range from moons to triangles to stars, making it easy for anyone to play. Watch as your reflexes and response time improves round after round
- Includes 60 symbol cards and instructions
Blink is the lightning-fast game where two players race head-to-head to be the first to play all of their cards! Using sharp eyes and fast hands, players quickly try to match the shape, count or color on the cards. For instance, a card with four yellow stars could be played on any card with yellow (color), or on a card with stars (shape), or on a card with four symbols (count). Don’t be fooled by the games’ simplicity—your hand and eye coordination will be put to the test! The first player who can rid themselves of all their cards wins. Fast and portable, Blink game is instant fun for everyone! Includes 1 Blink card game with instructions. Colors and decorations may vary.
6. Mattel Games UNO Emoji Card Game
It’s the UNO you love, but this version of the beloved game features cards with Emoji faces and symbols and a special rule that requires players to imitate those Emoji expressions! As in regular UNO , players race to get rid of all their cards. You want to match a card in your hand with the current card shown on top of the deck, and you’ll score points for the cards your opponents are left holding. But in UNO Emojis there is also a new type of action card; when you play it along with an Emoji face card, the next player has to make and hold the face shown on that card! If they don’t hold the expression for two turns, they have to draw four cards! It’s a hilarious twist to the world’s most beloved family game. The first player to reach 500 points wins. When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to yell “UNO!” Contains 112 cards plus instructions. For 2 to 10 players, ages 7 and older. Easy to pick up, impossible to put down.
7. Mattel Games Blink Card Game The World’s Fastest Game- 2 Pack
Blink Card Game 2 PackBlink Card Game 2 PackBlink Card Game 2 PackBlink Card Game 2 PackBlink Card Game 2 PackBlink Card Game 2 PackBlink Card Game 2 Pack
8. Blue Orange 06200 Cubeez Family Game
Put your game face on! It’s a race to see who can make a face first. Will your Cubeez be surprised, sad, happy, angry, or a little bit of everything? Quickly turn, flip, and position your 3 cubes to match the face on the Challenge Card. Finish first and wear the face of a champion! Colorful wooden cubes and wacky challenges make this speed game the perfect addition to any game collection.
9. GamewrightTrash Pandas – The Raucous Raccoon Card Game – 252
- Players are raucous raccoons, tipping over Trash cans for food
- Players push their luck to acquire more cards, but must stash them in order for them to count as points at the end of the game
- When the deck runs out, the game ends. The player with the most points wins!
- Reinforces visual discrimination and probability
- Comes with 54 cards, 6 wooden tokens, and 1 custom die
Trash is treasure! In this raucous card game, paw through the deck to find sets of day-old pizza, half-eaten candy, and other luscious leftovers. Roll the die to tip over the garbage or raid a rival’s rubbish, if there’s no Doggos standing guard. The more you roll, the more actions you can take – but get too greedy and your turn is scrapped! Stash the most trash and you’re pick of the litter!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eureka Speed Logic Game for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!