Finding your suitable readers for desktop fm radio digital rural is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop fm radio digital rural including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
690 reviews analysed
1. Eton Elite Field AM/FM/Shortwave Desktop Radio with Bluetooth
- AM/FM SHORTWAVE RADIO: With high sensitivity, strong anti-interference, low background noise, & even lower distortion, this Bluetooth ready AM/FM/shortwave radio delivers excellent audio quality.
- FINE TUNING: This radio features an LCD display with coarse/fine digital tuning, treble/bass control & 50 memory stations. It’s Bluetooth ready so you can stream your own music or favorite podcast.RF gain control
- VERSATILE RECEIVER: This radio includes a line-in/line-out & headphone jacks, plus an FM telescopic antenna & external AM/FM/shortwave antenna connections. Plus it comes with a handy carrying strap!
- CONTINUING A LEGACY: For more than 30 years we’ve combined the best of old world analog electronics with the efficiency of modern day circuits & systems. Custom designed accessories like stitched satchels & pouches round out the Eton experience.
- ETON’S COMMITMENT TO INFORMATION: We’re committed to helping you stay entertained with access to the latest news, music & information. Whether you’re listening to a local radio station or signals from a faraway land, make Eton’s radios your go-to source.
Ready and tested the Eton Field BT receives most every radio wavelength—am (mw), FM, and shortwave (sw)—at home or abroad. It’s easy to set the station spacing and frequency so your stations come in loud and clear wherever you are. And with Bluetooth You can stream your own music or favorite podcast. If digital Radio is more your style, tune into Hd radio in North America or dab+ internationally. With high sensitivity, strong anti-interference, low background noise, and even lower distortion, listening on the Eton Field BT is a real pleasure. Plus, its wide/narrow bandwidth selection improves audio fidelity and minimizes noise. Listen out loud Or plug in your favorite headphones. The Eton Field BT radio Features RDS for FM. Rds stands for radio data system and it enables FM broadcasters to deliver more than just an analog audio signal, but also to transmit digital data, like the station’s call letters, style of music, song Title, artist and more. With local and world time settings, radio and buzzer alarm clock settings, sleep timer and snooze light, the Eton Field BT keeps you in time…in any time zone. And if you want to prevent the radio or alarm from turning on all together, Just hit lock. When it comes to tuning in to your favorite frequency, You can take it fast…or slow. The dial-in-dial tuning knob lets you select your speed—fast, slow or stop to keep it in a locked position. The Eton Field BT radio Includes a built-in hand strap for carrying your radio with ease. Use 4 D batteries (not included) or plug in the supplied AC adapter into the DC jack for full power. The battery strength indicator on the display will let you know when it’s time for a change.
2. Uniden BC365CRS 500 Channel Scanner and Alarm Clock with Snooze, Sleep, and FM Radio with Weather Alert, Search Bands Commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Radio, and Marine Transmissions
- Includes 500 channels in 10 Banks for scanning local public safety and other interesting frequencies.
- Easily search bands commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Amateur Radio, and Marine transmissions.
- Built-in FM radio with 30 FM presets, lets you listen to your local radio stations.
- Built in Alarm Clock lets you wake to your favorite FM station, a weather channel, or scanning. Also has Snooze and Sleep.
- Weather Scan with Alert, listen to local weather conditions and be alerted when hazardous conditions arise.
- Large clear LCD backlit display is easy to read at night.
- The buttons are nicely laid out for ease of use, so there’s no fumbling around in the dark.
The BC365CRS is a multi-featured conventional channel scanner. Easily enter and store frequencies for police, fire/emergency, marine, air and more into 500 channels over ten banks. The scanner also features AM/FM clock radio with snooze and NOAA weather broadcasts. Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: AM Broadcast (530-1700 KHz) (25-54 MHz) FM Broadcast (88-108 MHz) (108-174 MHz) (225-380 MHz) (406-512 MHz). In scanner mode press to start a limit search or to resume searching. In service select mode press to select police service. In fm mode, press to select the fm1 from memory bank. Note-if scanner receives interference or electrical noise move the scanner or its antenna away from the source. Recommend changing the height or angle of the antennas. Avoid placing the scanner in direct sunlight or near heating elements or vents
3. Victrola Wooden Desktop Bluetooth Radio
- Handsomely crafted real wood cabinet
- Bluetooth to wirelessly play music from your Bluetooth enabled device, up to 33 feet away.
- FM Radio with backlit analog tuner
- Elegant brushed metal faceplate with chrome speaker grill and control knobs
- Features 3.5mm Aux-in jack for use with non-Bluetooth devices. Compatible with laptops, smart phones, tablets and MP3 players.
Perfect for any desk, kitchen or office! Made from real wood, our Victrola desktop radio Features built-in Bluetooth for a cord free music experience.
4. Sangean HDR-16 HD Radio/FM-Stereo/AM Portable Radio
- Receive Local Stations with Additional Content, Including Sports, News and Music. Access the Latest Digital Entertainment and Technology. Discover Fresh Digital Content in a Whole New Way with More Stations, Better Sound and no Subscription Fees
- HD Radio, Digital and Analog AM / FM-Stereo Reception with 10 Memory Presets (5 FM, 5 AM)
- Real Time Clock with Date, 2 Alarms, Snooze and Sleep Functions
- Bass &
- Treble Controls with Easy-to-Read Multi Function Display. The Back Lit 16-Character, 2-Line Display Shows the Current Channel, Station Call Sign, Radio Text, Clock, and More at the Push of a Button
- Record Output for Connecting to a Stereo Receiver or Pre-Amp. AC Adapter Included
5. Tivoli AudioModel One AM/FM Table Radio, Black/Silver
- High-performance table radio with simple design and superior sound reproduction
- Attractive, furniture-grade, handmade wood cabinet doubles as acoustically inert housing
- 3-inch long-throw driver ensures accurate tonal balance and bass response
- State-of-the-art discrete component FM tuner improves reception and increases clarity
- Measures 8.375 x 4.5 x 5.25 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty
Where performance and simplicity are paramount but space is sparse, the Model One mono table radio fits the bill. With just three knobs, it is the antithesis of today’s ever more complex electronic products. But behind the Model One’s simple, innocent appearance, hides a multitude of technology facilitating higher sound reproduction and better reception over anything else near it in size or cost.
The Tivoli Model One has been praised far and wide for its high-quality sound, small size, and cool, retro styling. We got our hands on a sample unit and came away impressed, just as many others have. Anyone who wants a compact, stylish radio with surprisingly good sound should give the Model One a look.
In many ways, the Model One is the culminating achievement of famed audio engineer Henry Kloss’s long career. Designed from the ground up by Kloss, who passed away in 2002, the radio exudes understated class and elegant simplicity. We received the Platinum Series Model One, which features a hand-lacquered, high gloss dark walnut cabinet that is simply gorgeous. According to Tivoli, the genuine wood casing isn’t just for looks as it provides “an acoustically inert housing” that maximizes the speaker’s sound quality. At just over 8 inches wide, 4.5 inches high, and 5.25 inches deep, the Model One is about the size of a toaster turned on its side– plenty small to fit on a desk, dresser, or nightstand.
The Model One’s single rotary dial handles tuning for both AM and FM stations. It feels sturdy and smooth in the hand. The dial is designed to move between stations at a speed that is a bit slower than the speed at which the user turns the knob– a 5 to 1 ratio, to be exact. This “ratio” dialing technique makes it far easier to tune stations accurately and quickly. It’s a nice touch that sets the unit apart from other desktop radios.
The tuner band selection and volume dials are easy to control. Plus, they’re well designed for hands of all sizes. A small LED power indicator, as well as an LED that helps determine signal strength, are positioned between the dials. We liked the light-colored face and dark lettering printed on the Platinum Series model we reviewed; it made for easy operation in dimly-lit rooms. The Model One’s single, 3″ driver is protected by a handsome metal speaker cover. Tivoli adds that the speaker is enhanced by a “multi-stage frequency contouring circuit that adjusts the speaker’s output over half-octave increments.” The result, Tivoli claims, is “musically accurate tonal balance and bass response.”
The back of the unit features a coaxial antenna jack for the included FM antenna wire. While the Model One also has an internal FM antenna, Tivoli recommends using the supplied external one for tricky tuning in locales with a lot of stations crammed together. There’s a handy switch for switching between the internal and external antennae. A standard 3.5mm headphone jack is also provided, as is a 3.5mm auxiliary line in port for plugging in your iPod or other music device. If you want to use the Model One as a component tuner– not a bad idea given the overall quality and accuracy of the tuning circuitry– Tivoli has provided a 3.5mm output port. The back panel also sports separate ports for AC and DC power, making the unit a great choice for boating or RV use.
As with the Tivoli iPal portable speaker system, we were initially skeptical about the performance of a small, one-speaker unit that only offers monaural sound. The reality is that most small two-speaker systems don’t allow you to place the speakers very far apart anyway, and the Model One’s rich, resonant sound more than made up for its lack of true stereo separation. Plus, the Model One is a single, elegant box with no annoying speaker cords.
While the Model One isn’t designed to provide earth-shattering sound at high volume, it produces surprising clarity and fullness at normal listening levels. When turned all the way up, the unit’s rich sound persists and we suspect that Tivoli engineered the Model One’s volume level to max out before any distortion arises. If you don’t need a lot of volume, the Model One delivers. As with the iPal, we were left scratching our heads and wondering how such great sound could come from such a little box.
The Model One’s tuning accuracy is also impressive; we were able to dial in stations we didn’t even know existed. Tivoli says this is due to the unit’s discrete-component FM tuner technology, which was originally developed for cellular telephones. Whatever Tivoli has done here, they did it right; closely-spaced stations are a breeze to tune.
- Compact form factor
- Excellent sound
- Supremely accurate tuning
- Not engineered to produce extremely high volume levels
6. Panasonic RF-2400D AM / FM Radio, Silver
- RF-2400 AM/FM Analogue Tuner – Frequency Range FM 87 – 108MHz (50kHz step) AM 520 – 1730kHz (9/10kHz step)
- 10cm Speaker and Ferrite Antenna for good sound
- AUDIO SYSTEM Power Output (RMS) – 770mW (MAX), Other Power Source Battery DC – 6V (R6/LR6, AA, UM-3) x 4, AC – 120 V, 560Hz
- Earphone/ Headphone (3.5mm) – yes (mini/mono)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 234 x 122 x 82 mm
Panasonic RF-2400 AM / FM Radio, Silver
7. Yamaha MCR-B020BL Micro Component System
8. Sangean WR-16 AM/FM/Bluetooth Wooden Cabinet Radio with USB Phone Charging
- AM/ FM analog radio
- Built-in Bluetooth technology version 4.1 class II wireless Audio streaming with NFC for simple pairing
- USB port for charging smartphones (5V/1Amp)
- Solid MDF cabinet with real Walnut wood finish with precise Tuning and a ported and acoustically tuned cabinet with Deep bass compensation ensures rich sound
- Stereo headphone output and an auxiliary input for additional Audio sources like MP3 player, iPod/iPhone
9. Sangean LB-100 Compact AM/FM Ultra Rugged Radio Receiver
- Rain ResistantDust Resistant, Shock Resistant, Rubber Shock-Blocks
- Dynamic Loudness, Digital PLL Tuner FM and AM
- Special Shipping Information:This item cannot be returned to Amazon.com. For additional information concerning this policy, please visit our Product Specific Returns Policy Page
- Rugged, industrial grade AM/FM radio
- Compact roll-cage design resists impacts and drops while remaning highly portable
- Rain and dust resistant. :Tuner FM – Frequency (MHz) – 87.5 – 108. AM / MW – Frequency (kHz) – 520 – 1710 (10k), 522 – 1629 (9k)
- 10 station memory presets (5 AM, 5 FM)
- 9-foot attached AC power cord can be stored on winder to prevent accidents
Sangean’s new addition Compact-Size Utility Worksite LB-100 LUNCHBOX AM/FM Digital PLL Radio Tuner includes leading-edge features offers best-inclass reception, durability, Rain/Dust/Shock Resistant, superior sound quality and convenience. It makes this radio suitable for both in and outdoor work not to mention its simple operation and made for tradesman who enjoys their music while at a job-site.The LUNCHBOX features a flexible pivoting antenna and digital PLL tuner for betterreception and has an AM/FM digital tuner with a large backlit LCD display to ensure excellent visibility.The LUNCHBOX has durable ABS plastic construction. Its impact-resistant material is just one aspect that makes this radio suitable for use on building sites.The LUNCHBOX is the best compact job-site radio in the industry. It also has 5 easy touch memory presets for each of your favorite AM/FM stations.The LUNCHBOX has ruggeddesign that resists water, dust and shock. It’s perfect for outdoor job site conditions. Ruggedly design rotary tuner and volume control make this radio easy to use.Equipped with a 5 inch waterresistant speakers with high-quality full-range sound, providing sufficient audio quality especially in noisy environments.
From the Manufacturer
rolled up on the back of the unit
Sangean’s compact utility worksite radio, the LB-100 Lunchbox AM/FM Digital PLL Radio Tuner, includes leading-edge features while offering best-in-class reception, durability, and rain/dust/shock resistance–all with superior sound quality and convenience. The Lunchbox features a flexible pivoting antenna and digital PLL tuner for better reception and has an AM/FM digital tuner with a large backlit LCD display to ensure excellent visibility. It makes this radio suitable for both in- and outdoor work and is ideal for tradesman who enjoys their music while at a job-site.
Ruggedized and Resistant
The Lunchbox has durable ABS plastic construction. Its impact-resistant material is just one aspect that makes this radio suitable for use on building sites. It’s also water-resistant for protection on rainy days, as well as dust-resistant. Ruggedized tuning knobs ensure long life of dependable operation.
Equipped with a 5-inch water-resistant speaker with high-quality full-range sound, the Lunchbox provides sufficient audio quality especially in noisy environments. The rugged Lunchbox exterior is ready for your next outside job, or any other outdoor adventure.
An easy-to-read LCD display shows you station and time. The segment-style LCD screen measures 2.24″ x 0.98″, and is backlit to be easy to see even across a room.
Convenient Radio Functions
PLL synthesized tuning provides exact, fade-free reception. Twelve Memory Presets for 6 AM or 6 FM station selection are available and easily visible in the large LCD display. It also has 5 easy touch memory preset buttons for quick access to your favorite AM/FM stations.
Built-in Cable Tie
While operating on batteries the 2.7-meter long rubber cable can be quickly and easily rolled up on the back of the unit to avoid tripping over it while at a job site.
- Display: LCD
- Display Size: 2.24″ x 0.98″
- Memory Presets: 12 (6 AM, 6 FM)
- Tuner Type: PLL synthesized AM/FM
- Dial Type: Rotary
- Equalizer Presets: 6, with Bass Boost
- Speakers: 1 x 5″ full-range
- Waterproof: JIS4-standard waterproofing
- Input Power: AC, Four (4) C Batteries
- Dimensions: 11.8″ x 7.3″ x 9.1″
- Weight: 6lb 9.8oz
10. Sangean WR-11 Wood Cabinet AM/FM Table Top Analog Radio
- Solid MDF Cabinet with a Real Walnut Veneer Finish, Soft and Precise Rotary Vernier Tuning and Volume Control
- Auxiliary Input for Additional Audio Sources Like MP3 Player or iPod/iPhone
- Rear Connections Include AC-In, DC-In, Aux-In, REC Out, Headphone and FM F Type Antenna Terminal
- 3 Inch 6.5 Watt Full Range Speaker with Enlarged Magnet and Deep Bass Compensation In a Acoustically Tuned Cabinet for Improved Sound Quality
- Simplicity Combined with State-of-the-Art Performance
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Fm Radio Digital Rural for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!