Finding your suitable readers for delonghi gm6000 ice cream maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for delonghi gm6000 ice cream maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
687 reviews analysed
1. Whynter ICM-15LS Ice Cream Maker, Stainless Steel
- Self-contained frozen dessert maker that does not require pre-freezing. High efficiency CFC-free compressor
- Removable bowl and churn blade for easy storage and effortless cleaning
- Reliable built in audible timer. Voltage: 110/120V 60Hz
- Newly designed motor drive that shuts off to prevent damage if the mixture freezes solid
- Capacity: 1.6 quart (1.5 liter)
With the WHYNTER ICM-15LS stainless steel frozen dessert ice cream maker, you can make a spread of delectable desserts in about 30-40 minutes. This versatile self –freezing ice cream maker allows you to not only make premium ice cream but also refreshing sorbets, Italian gelato, sherbets, fresh frozen yogurts and other treats. Our professional standard ice-cream maker offers premium features not found in budget ice cream makers. A built-in powerful compressor freezer allows for continuous use without the inconvenience of having to pre-freeze the mixing bowl. Not only is it so much easier, it also tastes a whole lot better.
2. Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor. 1-1/2-quart ice cream bowl capacity
- LWH: 16.73 x 12.00 x 9.33,UC LWH: 13.75 x 17.50 x 13.50,MC LWH: 18.00 x 14.25 x 14.25 inches . Weight : 32lbs
- 2 paddles – a gelato paddle for authentic gelato and an ice cream paddle for creamy ice cream
- 60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and a blue LCD readout.10-minute keep cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after timer has gone off
- 1.5 quart capacity
- BPA Free Features: Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor|1.5 quart capacity|2 paddles for authentic gelato and for creamy ice cream|60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and blue LCD readout|10-minute Keep Cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after the timer has gone off|BPA Free
The Cuisinart Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
Make decadent ice cream, rich creamy gelato and light sorbet that your family will love, all in the comfort of your own home. The easy to use, fully automatic Cuisinart ICE-100 Ice Cream and Gelato Maker features a commercial-style compressor so you can make batch after batch without waiting. Two unique mixing paddles and a 60-minute countdown timer work to ensure your homemade gelato, ice cream or sorbet has the perfect consistency.
The included recipe book features a variety of flavors to create with the Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker. You can also add in your favorite ingredients — be it fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, even brownies — during the mixing process through the see-through lid to make a fabulous frozen treat. Once the timer countdown is complete, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle begins to keep your ice cream or gelato nice and cool. For optimum consistency, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
Features and Benefits
Add recipe ingredients to the mixing bowl with the easily removable see-through lid and then watch the mixing process in action.
Use to add your favorite toppings and mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
Two unique paddles mix and aerate the ingredients in the mixing bowl to create your frozen dessert. The gelato and sorbet paddle perfectly incorporates air in the ingredients and creates richly textured results with intense flavor. Use the ice cream paddle to perfectly churn for smooth, creamy results.
Mixing Bowl with Lift-Out Handle
Anondized aluminum mixing bowl. No need to pre-chill or freeze the bowl prior to use.
Touchpad Control Panel with LCD Readout
When the unit is on, the power button is illuminated by a red LED light. The countdown timer can be set from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. The Start/Stop button can be pressed at any point in the Mixing/Cooling cycle to pause the timer and mixing. The same button can be pressed to continue mixing.
Making Frozen Desserts
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure your base does not go over the top dasher on the mixing paddle. Gelato and sorbet bases should be no more than 1 quart and ice cream bases should be no more than 5 cups. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Place the mixing bowl into the base.
- Place the ice cream or gelato/sorbet paddle in the mixing bowl so it rests in the center of the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on and then set the timer per the recipe. The timer will default to 60 minutes.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the Mixing/Cooling cycle.
- Add ingredients such as chips and nuts towards the end of the mixing time once the mixture has begun to thicken.
- Once the set time concludes, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle will keep your ice cream or gelato cool.
- When the frozen dessert is ready, transfer to a freezer-safe, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about five minutes before the freezing process is complete in order to fully incorporate them into the frozen mixture. To add a chocolate swirl to the mix, slowly drizzle in hot fudge or melted chocolate.
3. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
4. Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
- Makes 2-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet , UC Cubic Feet – 1.65 inches
- Improved paddle with faster processing time
- Control panel with LCD screen and 3 settings with multiple speeds
- Countdown timer with auto shutoff. MC Cubic Feet: 3.30
- Ingredient spout with integrated measuring cup
The Cuisinart Electronic Ice Cream Maker makes 2 qts of ice cream in just 20 minutes! The machine includes a lid with ingredient spout and integrated measuring cup, a 2 qt freezer bowl and an improved paddle for faster processing time. The housing is a sleek brushed chrome with a simple LCD display with pushpad settings for ice cream, gelato or sorbet. It’s also great for making frozen yogurt! The machine even features a count-down timer and shuts off automatically. Includes full instructions and a selection of recipes. Manufacturer’s 3 year limited warranty. Measures 9.7\” l x 8.6\” w x 13.2\” h.
5. DeLonghi America, Inc IC8000 Ice Creamery 1.5 Qt. Capacity
Delonghi 1.5 quart Ice Cream maker serves 6 to 10 people. Ice cream is ready to service in just 20 to 30 minutes
Making up to 1-1/2 quarts of ice cream, gelato, frozen yogurt, sorbet, or frozen drinks at home takes only 20 to 30 minutes with this appliance, and salt and ice are not needed. After the machine’s chilling chamber has been in the freezer for about nine hours, the liquid between its walls is thoroughly frozen. The paddle then goes into the chamber attached to the power head. The transparent cover is locked in place, and the machine is turned on. Ingredients go into the chamber through an opening in the cover as the paddle turns. The chamber chills the ingredients to whatever consistency is desired–though dense treats are hard to make because the paddle churns in air.
Chocolate chips, chopped fruit, nuts, and other special ingredients can be added toward the end. Storing the chamber in the freezer ensures a frozen confection is only 20 to 30 minutes away when the mood strikes. The machine measures 8 inches in diameter and 8 inches high. It carries a one-year warranty against defects. An instruction booklet featuring many recipes is included. –Fred Brack
6. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
7. Lello Musso Pola 5030 Dessert Maker
This commercial batch ice cream maker can make a 2 quart batch of frozen desserts in less than 20 minutes! Desserts include rich ice cream, fresh fruit sorbets, sweet sherbets, delicious gelato, refreshing frozen drinks, or frozen yogurts. The machine has a self-contained freezing unit, which requires no salt or ice, which means no mess!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Delonghi Gm6000 Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!