Finding your suitable readers for cuisanart ice cream maker bowl is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for cuisanart ice cream maker bowl including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
501 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-30RFB Freezer Bowl 2 quart Silver
- Double-insulated freezer bowl holds up to 2 quarts of frozen dessert
- Designed for the pure indulgence frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice-cream maker (ice-30bc)
- Functions as a replacement item or second bowl
- No need to stir or add ice
- Maintains low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly
- Measures 7.5″ X 7.5″ X 6.5″
- 3-year limited warranty
The extra freezer bowl allows you to make additional flavors or a larger quantity of your favorite frozen desserts. Double-insulated freezer bowl maintains a low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly for smooth and creamy results.
2. Cuisinart ICE-RFB 1-1/2-Quart Additional Freezer Bowl, Fits ICE-20/21 Ice Cream Maker
ake additional flavors or larger quantities of your favorite desserts with this replacement bowl from Cuisinart. Double insulated, it holds up to two quarts of frozen dessert and works as both a replacement or a second bowl. Designed for the Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, it maintains a low temperature so that ingredients freeze quickly and evenly.7-1/2″ diameter x 7-1/2″ H, with a 1.5 quart capacity
When the whole neighborhood brings the kids to your house, this extra freezer bowl provides needed flexibility by letting you make an additional batch of your favorite ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet. Little assembly is required to use this extra bowl, as it’s made to fit on the Cuisinart ice-cream maker. The bowl does not come with a lid for storage of your sweet creations, and so should be kept away from any heat source, and it’s not dishwasher-safe. –Teresa Simanton
3. Cuisinart ICE-45RFB 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker Freezer Bowl – For use with the Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
Extra Freezer bowls allow you to make additional flavors or a larger quantity of your favorite frozen desserts. Double-insulated freezer bowl maintains a low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly for smooth and creamy results.
4. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
5. Cuisinart ICE-70RFB Replacement Freezer Bowl, 2 quart, Gray
Cuisinart introduces a full line of freezer bowls for all its gourmet ice cream makers. They’re easy to use and can be stored in the freezer. Batch after batch of favorite desserts can made with extra Cuisinart freezer bowls.
6. Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
- Makes 2-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet , UC Cubic Feet – 1.65 inches
- Improved paddle with faster processing time
- Control panel with LCD screen and 3 settings with multiple speeds
- Countdown timer with auto shutoff. MC Cubic Feet: 3.30
- Ingredient spout with integrated measuring cup
The Cuisinart Electronic Ice Cream Maker makes 2 qts of ice cream in just 20 minutes! The machine includes a lid with ingredient spout and integrated measuring cup, a 2 qt freezer bowl and an improved paddle for faster processing time. The housing is a sleek brushed chrome with a simple LCD display with pushpad settings for ice cream, gelato or sorbet. It’s also great for making frozen yogurt! The machine even features a count-down timer and shuts off automatically. Includes full instructions and a selection of recipes. Manufacturer’s 3 year limited warranty. Measures 9.7\” l x 8.6\” w x 13.2\” h.
7. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
8. Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
- Electric ice-cream maker produces up to 1-1/2 quarts in about 20 minutes
- Easy to use–no salt or ice required; chills to desired consistency
- Transparent top locks into place for safety and convenient monitoring
- Nonstick chamber ensures quick cleanup; instruction booklet with recipes included
- Measures 10 by 10 by 15 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Creating up to 1-1/2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, or frozen drinks at home takes only about 20 minutes with this electric appliance, and salt and ice are not needed. After the machine’s chilling chamber has been in the freezer for about eight hours the liquid between its walls becomes thoroughly frozen. The chamber then goes atop the power base, the unit’s paddle goes into the chamber, the transparent top is locked in place, and the machine is turned on. Ingredients go into the chamber through an opening in the top as the paddle turns. The chamber chills the ingredients to whatever consistency is desired–though dense treats are hard to make because the paddle churns in air.
Chocolate chips, chopped fruit, nuts, and other special ingredients can be added toward the end. The nonstick chamber makes cleanup a snap. Storing it in the freezer ensures a frozen confection is only 20 to 40 minutes away when the mood strikes. The machine measures 10 inches in diameter and 15 inches high and weighs 9-1/2 pounds. It carries a three-year limited warranty. A detailed instruction booklet including many recipes comes included. –Fred Brack
From the Manufacturer
| Whatever your style, Cuisinarts ICE-20 1-1/2-quart automatic ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet maker will help make a delicious frozen dessert to match it! Make fat-free sorbets, low-fat frozen yogurts, rich ice creams quick and easy.
Scoop It Up
Imagine indulging in homemade frozen desserts and those delicious “island” drinks made from your favorite fresh ingredients–right at home. Finish a family dinner or celebrate a special occasion. Any excuse will do. The Cuisinart ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet maker lets you make enough of your favorite recipes to please a crowd. Its fast and easy.
Bringing the Good Life Home
Cuisinart products are designed to make life delicious all day long. Specialty items, like our Mix It In soft serve ice cream maker, offer todays consumers a variety of menu options, and fun and easy new ways to entertain family and friends.
Cuisinart first came into home kitchens over 30 years ago when it introduced the now legendary food processor. People discovered that routines could be broken and creative cooking quickly became part of the new lifestyle. Preparing fresh ingredients with products that offered easy and interesting new techniques meant healthier meals and more free time.
Today Cuisinart develops products to make every meal memorable. From breakfast toast and coffee to elegant five-course dinners, the preparation and cooking have become a pleasurable part of the total experience. Todays relaxed lifestyles and the convenience of Cuisinart products make it easier than ever to Savor the Good Life, right at home with family and friends.
9. BOWL COVER FOR ICE CREAM MAKER CUISINART-COMPATIBLE MODELS ICE-30BC & ICE-70 BOWLS – Temperature Insulator, Anti-Condensation, Anti-Scratch for Freezer 2-Quart Bowl – BEERGON ICMBC-1000
- BEERGON BOWL COVER protects your gelato maker bowl from cracking, scratching, or breaking when hitting other objects in the freezer or kitchen counter
- STOP MOVING THE JUST-MADE ICE CREAM INTO NEW CONTAINERS! – Serve ice cream right off of the bowl after making ice cream: Slide on this cover so that you can place your freezer bowl directly on the table thanks to the temperature insulation and prevention of water condensation on the bowl’s walls
- BEERGON BOWL INSULATOR FITS CUISINART MODELS ICE-30BC & ICE-70 BOWLS – This cover is made of stretchable fabric and improves handling of the bowl in and out of the freezer
- BEERGON BOWL COVER IS MADE OF AN EXTRA-THICK (4 millimeters) Neoprene fabric technology for the ultimate temperature insulation, scratch protection of your ice cream maker freezer bowl
- IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS – OUR SELECTED “CHARCOAL” COLOR makes your ice cream bowl look great on the table while helping keeping it brand-new
BEERGON BOWL COVER protects your gelato maker bowl from cracking, scratching, or breaking when hitting other objects in the freezer or kitchen counter
STOP MOVING THE JUST-MADE ICE CREAM INTO NEW CONTAINERS! – Serve ice cream right off of the bowl after making ice cream: Slide on this cover so that you can place your freezer bowl directly on the table thanks to the temperature insulation and prevention of water condensation on the bowl’s walls
BEERGON BOWL INSULATOR FITS CUISINART MODELS ICE-30BC & ICE-70 BOWLS – This cover is made of stretchable fabric and improves handling of the bowl in and out of the freezer
BEERGON BOWL COVER IS MADE OF AN EXTRA-THICK (4 millimeters) Neoprene fabric technology for the ultimate temperature insulation, scratch protection of your ice cream maker freezer bowl
IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS – OUR SELECTED “CHARCOAL” COLOR makes your ice cream bowl look great on the table while helping keeping it brand-new
Cover’s dimension (open, spread out): 6.1” (Height) x 6.9” (Width)
Fits CUISINART MODELS ICE-30BC & ICE-70 bowls
Fabric material: 4 mm thick Neoprene
Color: Charcoal (dark grey)
10. Cuisinart ICE-31 Fruit Scoop Frozen Dessert and Ice Cream Maker, Stainless Steel
- Turns chunks of fresh, ripe fruit into healthy and delicious frozen desserts
- Makes 100% frozen fruit treats, ice cream and frozen yogurt
- Fully automatic – just turn machine on and add ingredients and mix-ins through spout on top
- Large 11/2-quart capacity
- ready in 18 to 25 minutes
- Two paddles – one to mash and process fruit, one for ice cream and frozen yogurt
Imagine making scrumptious, healthy frozen desserts that are 100% fresh fruit. The Cuisinart Fruit Scoop Frozen Dessert Maker is designed with a unique paddle that crushes and freezes chunks of fresh, ripe fruit to create a variety of delicious frozen fruit treats – chunky textured to creamy smooth. A second paddle turns the unit into a genuine Cuisinart Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt maker. The large spout on top lets users add fruit, ice cream and yogurt mixtures, or a combination of fruit and mixtures and fl avorings to provide an unending variety of frozen dessert and drink options. Churns and freezes a quart and a half in 18 to 25 minutes. Healthy, nondairy, fresh and fruity to totally rich, creamy and decadent, this dessert maker does it all.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisanart Ice Cream Maker Bowl for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!