Finding your suitable readers for audio technica cable hp-cc is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for audio technica cable hp-cc including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
587 reviews analysed
1. Audio-Technica HP-CC-WH Replacement Coiled Cable for M Series Headphones
1. 2 m- 3 m (3. 9’-9. 8′) coiled cable (White). compatible with ath-m50xwh headphones. Includes 6. 3 mm (1/4”) Screw-On adapter.
2. Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB Direct-Drive Turntable (Analog & USB), Black, Hi-Fidelity, Plays 33 -1/3, 45, and 78 RPM Records, Convert Vinyl to Digital, Anti-Skate Control, Variable Pitch Control
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor with selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Fully manual operation featuring adjustable dynamic anti-skate control, variable pitch control with quartz speed lock, and balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
3. Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone, Black
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders. The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
4. Audio-Technica AT-LP60XUSB-GM Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable (Analog & USB), Gunmetal, Hi-Fidelity, Plays 33 -1/3 and 45 RPM Records, Convert Vinyl to Digital
- Experience your vinyl’s high fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital
- Fully automatic belt drive turntable operation with 2 speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti resonance, die cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tone arm base and head shell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Ac adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files In addition to the USB output the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3 5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo powered speakers computer and other components whether they have a dedicated phono input or not This updated Version of the AT-LP60-USB features a redesigned tonearm base and head shell to improve tracking and reduce resonance Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conVersion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited Audio-Technical has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus The cartridge is integrated into the head shell for assured performance and ease of setup The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter and a removable hinged dust cover Available in black (AT-LP60XUSB-BK) and gun-metal (AT-LP60XUSB-GM)
5. Audio-Technica VM540ML/H Turntable Headshell/Cartridge Combo Kit
- Cartridge features dual magnets to match the left and right channels in a stereo record groove for outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response
- MicroLine stylus traces record grooves with incredible accuracy, resulting in nuanced audio reproduction that elliptical and conical styli simply can’t match
- Stylus’s multilevel shape also wears better than other styli, while reducing the wear on your records
- Paratoroidal coils improve generating efficiency
- Center shield plate between the left and right channels reduces crosstalk
- Durable low-resonance polymer cartridge housing
The vm540ml/H combo kit includes the vm540ml Micro line dual moving magnet cartridge premounted on the AT-HS10BK universal 1/2″-mount head shell The vm540ml Micro line stylus cartridge is the premier 500 Series VM540MLH in Audio-Technica’s New VM cartridge line – a line that harks back to A-T’s Early days as a manufacturer primarily of high-end phono cartridges while also incorporating today’s advanced technology Like all VM cartridges the vm540ml is equipped with dual magnets that are positioned to match the left and right channels in the stereo record groove for outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response The cartridge’s Micro line stylus allows it to Trace the record groove with incredible accuracy resulting in nuanced audio reproduction that elliptical and conical styli simply can’t match The stylus’s multilevel shape also wears better than other styli while reducing the wear on your records Includes mounting hardware
6. Audio-Technica AT-LPW40WN Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable, 2 Speeds, Dynamic Anti-Skate Control, Carbon-Fiber Tonearm
The AT-LPW40WN is a fully manual belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl It features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated walnut wood veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds at 33-1/3 and 45 RPM The turntable includes a straight carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount head shell with an AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge Audio-Technical has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years and that expertise shows in the versatile high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge which comes with a 0 3 x 0 7 mil elliptical stylus but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application The AT-LPW40WN is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
7. Audio-Technica AT8314-50 Deluxe Super Cable Microphone Cable
XLRF-XLRM Balanced cable, 50′
8. Audio-Technica AT-GcW Guitar Input Cable for Wireless Audio Transmitter
1/4″ phone plug to locking 4-pin connector for use between instrument and A-T UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters. 36″ (0.9 m) cable.
9. Audio-Technica AT8313 XLR Female to XLR Male Value Microphone Cable, 25 Feet
- Engineered to deliver outstanding value and reliable, durable performance
- An economical introduction to Audio-Technica cable quality
- Copper outer shield and dual conductive PVC inner shields protect signal quality with superior coverage
- Features a heavy-duty PVC jacket that stands up to tough use and professional, rugged connectors
- Extra flexibility for ease of use/storage
Built Strong and Affordable, Audio Technica Provides True Tone for Your Microphone. There’s really no reason to doubt this product, Audio Technica designs microphones and knows what they should sound like, this mic cable is built with all the quality and attention to consistent mic tone that you would expect from this brand. These cables are a true value and engineered for outstanding reliability providing a durable performance from a cost effective cable. The copper outer shield and dual conductive PVC inner shields protect signal quality with superior coverage.
From the Manufacturer
10. Audio-Technica ATLP1240USBXP Direct-Drive Professional DJ Turntable (USB & Analog), Black, Selectable 33 -1/3, 45, and 78 RPM Speeds, High-torque, Multipole Motor, Convert Vinyl to Digital
This superbly made, professional quality DJ turntable is designed primarily for use in clubs, touring and mobile DJ applications. It can also be used by music lovers to play their record collections at home. Its sleek, elegant matte-black and silver design fits into any stereo music or home entertainment system, and its built-in switchable phono pre-amp enables it to be used with a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers and other A/V components. As an added benefit, the turntable offers a USB output that allows direct connection to a computer for easy LP-to-digital conversion. Built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of professional use, The at-lp1240-usb xp utilizes a powerful direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for quick startup, unwavering speed stability along with easy back-cueing, forward and reverse play and quiet operation at 33-1/3, 45 or 78 RPM. The turntable features an S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and anti-skate adjustment. It comes with the AT-HS1 universal 1/2″-mount head shell and the AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge, which provides a unique combination of high-fidelity performance and precise tracking capability. Additional DJ-friendly features including a damped cast-aluminum platter with stroboscopic speed markings and slip mat, an illuminated speed indicator and adjustable pitch control, Dual start/stop buttons, a removable stylus target light, a dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically damped lift lever and a locking tone arm rest that keeps the arm and cartridge in place during transport. Audacity and other compatible third-party software packages can be used to convert the audio on a record to MP3, WAV or other format digital audio files. Specs: type: 3-speed, fully manual operation motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless DC motor driver method: direct drive speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 rpm, 78 rpm turntable platter: 332 mm diameter die-cast aluminum starting torque: >4.5 kgf.Cm Braking system: Electronic brake wow and flutter: <0.1% wrms="" (jis="" wtd)="" with="" 33="" rpm="" signal-to-noise="" ratio:="">55 dB (DIN-B) output level: pre-amp “phono”: 2.5 mV Nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec, pre-amp “line”: 150 mV Nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec USB function: a/D, D/A – 16-bit/44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable; computer interface – USB 1.1 compliant Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above power supply requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz power consumption: 13W dimensions: 450.0 mm (17.72″)W x 353.0 mm (13.90″)D x 166.5 mm (6.56″)H weight: 12.5 kg (27.6 lbs.), without dust cover accessories included: slip mat; dust cover, platter; 45 RPM Adapter; counterweight; AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge; AT-HS1 head shell; power cord; USB cable; Dual RCA (Female) to 1/8″ (3.5 mm) mini-plug (Male) Stereo Adapter cable; Dual RCA (Female) to 1/8″ (3.5 mm) mini-plug (Female) stereo Adapter cable; Dual RCA (male) cable with integrated ground wire; stylus target light RIAA: Static balanced S-shaped tone arm with detachable head shell effective arm length: 230 mm Overhang: 15 mm height of tone arm adjustment range: 0-6 mm tracking Error angle: less than 3 degrees applicable cartridge weight: 13-18 G with head shell anti-skating range: 0-3 G replacement stylus: atn-xp5.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Audio Technica Cable Hpcc for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!