Top 9 Appliance Tester
Finding your suitable readers for appliance tester is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for appliance tester including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
841 reviews analysed
1. Reliance Controls Ammeter and Wattmeter THP103 AmWatt Appliance Load Tester/Plug, Blue
- Meter gives instant, accurate digital readout
- Readout measures amps or watts used by common-cord connected household appliances (1.0 to 15.0 amps, 125 to 1,875 watts)
- Long 26-inch cord reaches remote electrical outlets
- Rugged, high-impact construction
- Easy slide-switch action insantly converts between amps and watts
Reliance Controls THP103 AMWATT Appliance Load Tester / Plug-in Ammeter and Wattmeter. Gives instant accurate reading of wattage and amperage used by household appliances. Reads from 1-1875 watts. 26″ cord. cULus listed. Since 1909, Reliance Controls Corporation has contributed more innovations that any other single manufacturer and has been awarded over 85 patents on manual transfer switches, time switches and accessories. Reliance Controls Corporation specializes in the manufacturing of a wide variety of electrical products. The primary product line consists of heavy duty time clocks and controls, generator accessories, transfer switches and transfer panels for portable generators. and inverters. And after over a century of innovation, Reliance Controls Corporation has built an enviable reputation for high quality, superior engineering and exceptional customer service.
From the Manufacturer
AmWatt Plug-In Digital Appliance Load tester. Only tester of its kind that gives a quick digital readout of Amps or Watts used by any plug-in appliance. Eliminates the need for expensive clamp-on meters and line splitters. Perfect for choosing the correct portable generator to purchase. Easy to use: 1. Plug appliance or light into AmWatt, 2. Plug the AmWatt into any 15A electrical outlet, 3. Turn ON the appliance or light. UL listed.
2. Poniie PN2000 Plug-in Kilowatt Electricity Usage Monitor Electrical Power Consumption Watt Meter Tester w/ Extension Cord
- HIGH POWER WATT METER: Counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, with high-power tolerance rated at Max.16A, compatible with 220v ac
- REFINED ACCURACY: Built-in high precision current sensor. Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1.0 with 0.01W, 0.01V and 0.001A resolution
- BACK-LIGHT & MEMORY: With wide view angle, clear backlight large LCD Display and hold over circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours
- PROFESSIONAL KILOWATT METER: Start detection 0.20W, you can virtually monitor standby or working power dissipation of all your electronics
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1-YEAR Warranty by Poniie
- full ABS fire retardant material housing and comes with 14AWG heavy duty extension cord
- EASY TO USE: Checks the quality of power by Watts (active power), Current (true RMS), Voltage (true RMS), Frequency (Hz) and Power Factor
- CUMULATIVE TIME: CT only means the run time of the appliance, not the elapse time. It is a parameter to assess your appliance’s working performance
- WHAT YOU GET: 1x PN2000 Power Usage Monitor, 1x 1 Ft. Heavy Duty 14AWG Extension Cord. 1x User Manual
- 1-Year Warranty by Poniie
- FCC certified
Poniie PN2000 High-Power Electricity Usage Monitor
This device adopts dedicated electricity metering chip in combination with a high precision current sensor to monitor your electric equipment in real time, which make it a superb tool both for households and electricians.
Save on Your Electricity Bills
Simply connect to a standard outlet and then plug a device in to this unit. Now you can counts power consumption by the kilowatt-hours and assess what appliances are actually worth keeping plugged in. You are able to check the quality of your power by monitoring voltage, amp, frequency and power factor. And you will know if it is time for a new refrigerator or if that little “vampire” needs to be killed down from the outlet. PN2000 can help you reduce your power bill and find power-wasting appliances so you are able to decide whether it is worth keeping.
-Large LCD Back-light Display
-With 1 Ft. Heavy-duty Extension Cable
-Full ABS Fire Retardant Housing
-Comfatable Hard Press Buttons
-Hold Over Circuit Memory for CT and EC
Input Power: 110-125V 60Hz/220-240V 50Hz
Maximum rated current: 16A
Maximum power: 1760W(@110v)-1840W (@115V)
Measurable range: above 0.20W
Display resolution: 0.01W, 0.001A, 0.01V
Measurements: Watts, Current, Voltage, Frequency,
Cumulative Time(CT), Electricity Consumption (EC) and Power Factor (PF)
Backlight function: 10s Auto off (Stay ON can be set)
Accuracy standard: Class 1.0
Power dissipation: under 1.00W
Case Material: Fire retardant ABS
Product dimension: 4.72*2.36*2.19 inches
1-YEAR Warranty by PoniieDirect!
1x PN2000 Power Monitor
1x 1 Ft. 14AWG Extension Cord.
1x User Manual
3. Electricity Usage Monitor by Spartan Power Energy Watt Meter with 15A Outlet, 1800 Watt Maximum SP-PM120
- NEW GEN 2 MODEL COMES WITH BATTERIES!!! The Spartan Power SP-PM120 digital power meter electricity usage monitor with large LCD screen and yellow backlight supplies you with data on the power consumption of connected electrical devices. With the push of a button, you can quickly and easily see the power measurements such as Voltage, Amperage, Power, Frequency, Power Factor and Overload.
- The SP-PM120 also displays the total consumption over a measured period of up to seven months and the corresponding operation time. Enter your electricity rate and then display the actual costs you are paying! Monitor energy usage and find the appliance or device that can kill your bill each month!
- SPARTAN HAS MORE POWER! Most electricity usage monitors can only withstand 10A or 12A, and burnout after prolonged use! The Spartan Power SP-PM120 is capable of 15A, 1800 Watts or 1.8 kilowatt giving you the peace of mind and capacity you need for your measurements!
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY! Batteries now included with the watt meter.
- NEED HELP? Have a question about a setting or another meter related inquiry? Contacting an EXPERT in the USA is only a phone call away!
4. Poniie PN1500 Portable Micro Electricity Usage Monitor Electrical Power Consumption Watt Meter Voltage Amp Tester (110V, 1500W))
- EASY TO USE: Counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, choosing from 5 independent keys to quick access different power parameters
- REFINED ACCURACY: Built-in high precision current sensor. Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1.0 with 0.01W, 0.1V and 0.01A resolution
- BACK-LIGHT & MEMORY: Clear backlight and large digital numbers, with circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours & elapsing time
- PORTABLE KILOWATT METER: Compact size with start detection 0.20W, you can virtually monitor most standby or working power dissipation
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1-YEAR Warranty by Poniie
- Full ABS fire retardant material housing
- Note: do not compatible with solar power inverter
5. Honda 32660-893-THP103 Appliance Load Testr
Honda 32660-893-THP103 Appliance Load Testr
6. AC Current Voltage Amperage Power Energy Panel Meter LCD Digital Display Ammeter Voltmeter Multimeter with Split Core Current Transformer CT AC 80-260V 100A (AC 100A Meter(Split Core Transformer))
- 1.Digital Multimeter:This power energy meter can measure and display voltage current active power energy frequency and power factor at the same time.with split current transformer,more convenient to install .
- 2.Overload Alarm function:Backlight and power will flash simultaneously to give an alarm when exceeding the preset value.You can preset power limit by yourself.
- 3.Automatic Data Storage Function:The last test data is stored automatically when the power supply abruptly lose. Don’t worry about data loss due to sudden power outages.
- 4.One-touch Control:The button can be used to control the backlight,reset energy, preset power alarm limit.
- 5.LCD Display:Large-screen LCD with all sight 180° view,The blue backlight can be turned on/off manually.
7. Etekcity Digital Multimeter MSR-R500 Ohm Amp Volt Meter Diode Voltage Tester (Dual Fuse Protection)
- ACCURATELY MEASURES: Voltage, DC current (Not for AC current), resistance, diode, continuity and more
- HELPFUL TROUBLESHOOTING: Use it to safely and accurately troubleshoot automotive and household electrical issues
- EASE OF USE: Data Hold button holds a reading
- large backlit LCD with large digits is easily visible in dimly lit areas
- SAMPLING SPEED: 3 times per second. Built-in support stand allows for hand free use
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Overload protection on all ranges. Protective rubber sleeve around the multimeter adds extra drop protection. 1 year warranty and lifetime support from Etekcity
Do It All, and Then Some
The Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists, and general household use. It is easy to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing. It can be used to diagnose, assemble, and repair circuitry and wiring. Other features include a low battery indicator, continuity buzzer, and overload protection. It’s tough rubber sleeve protects it from the drops and falls associated with the toughest jobs.
Built for Everyday Use
A Data Hold function keeps the measurements displayed on the MSR-R500 while you record them and a larger display makes the MSR-R500 multimeter even easier to read. Add in the LCD backlight and protective rubber bumper and this is the meter for every job.
Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation
Max.display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits
Range selection: Manual ranging
Overload display: Display OL
Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included (Low Battery Indication)
Diode Test: Yes
Continuity Test: Yes
Square Wave Output: Yes
Dimensions: 5.1″ x 2.9″ x 1.4″
DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V ± (0.5%+2), 500V (0.8%+2)
AC Voltage: 200V/500V ± (2%+10)
DC Current: 2000μA/20mA ± (1%+2), 200mA ± (1.2%+2), 10A ± (2%+5)
Resistance: 200Ω ± (0.8%+5), 2000Ω/20KΩ/200KΩ ± (0.8%+2), 20MΩ ± (1%+5), 200MΩ ± [5%(reading-10)+10]
1 x Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter
2 x Test Leads (pair)
1 x GP Supercell 6F22 9V Battery
1 x User’s Manual
8. Extech 380803 True RMS Power Analyzer/Appliance Tester and Datalogger
- Compact, battery operated datalogging appliance tester for analyzing AC/DC power loads
- Built-in Datalogger stores up to 1,012 readings (single record/continuous datalogging)
- Four simultaneous displays of Watts, Power Factor or VA, voltage or Hz, Amps
- True RMS voltage and current measurements of sine, square, triangular and distorted wave forms with a crest factor <
- Plug device to be tested directly into the power analyzer.Sampling (update) rate is 2.5 times/second
Appliance Tester/Power Analyzer
Model 380803 Appliance Tester/Power Analyzer is a compact battery operated device for analyzing AC power loads. Plug the device to be tested directly into the Power Analyzer. It will provide four simultaneous displays of Watts (200, 2000W), Power Factor (0 to 1.00), Voltage (200, 750V) or Frequency (40Hz to 20kHz), and Current (20A/terminals, 15A/sockets).
- Measure and Audit power consumption of single-phase devices
- Evaluate load performance under varying line conditions
- Demonstrate effectiveness of power conservation efforts
- Characterize device AC power requirements
This device has a built-in datalogger that stores up to 1,012 readings (single record or continuous) that can be downloaded to a PC for further analysis using the included software and cable. Additional features include Data Hold, Max Hold, and overload protection. Battery or AC adapter operation provides line isolation.
Comes complete with Windows compatible software, cable, eight AA batteries, power cord, AC Adaptor, case, and user manual. Also available with a NIST Certificate of Calibration (Model 380803-NIST).
From the Manufacturer
Appliance Tester/Power Analyzer simultaneously displays the Wattage, Power Factor or VA, Voltage or frequency (Hz), and Current (Amps) of the device or appliance to be tested. The built-in datalogger can store up to 1,012 readings or you can save data directly to your PC using the built-in RS-232 port and included software. Additional features include: Max Hold, Data Hold, and overload protection. Battery or AC Adaptor Operation provides line isolation. Comes complete with 8 AA batteries, software, cable, power cord, AC Adaptor, and case.
9. Finder Multifunction Digital Voltage Tester Pen DC & AC Voltage Detector Intelligent Induction Electroprobe For Home Appliance Repairing And Detection
- ★Multifunction:the electroprobe with multifunction like self-checking, circuits and alternating circuits detection,direct current power detection,high voltage detection,and distinguish null line and find the broken point
- ★LCD Display And LED Light:the tester pen with LCD display and LED light, easily to get the result at a glance
- ★Durable and Low Power Consumption:CR-V flatted screwdriver bits and the shell of electroprobe made of insulating ABS impact and durable,the inner integrated circuit plate with precision resistance with low power consumption
- ★Safety:for voltage testing, just need hold the tester pen and touch the direct test button, keep the screwdriver bit close to the cable, you can test the voltage easily and safety
- ★Application:perfect for circuits detection and home appliance repairing
The electroprobe used for AC circuits and DC circuits testing, the voltage range from 12-250V
For zero phase line distinguish and line’s broken point detection, you need to testing the parallel line separatly,pls refer to the manual (back of the package)
For high voltage detection, the brighter of the LED light, the higher of the voltage
For Break Detection: Move along the phase line, when there is nothing shows in the display Window, is the breakpoint.
Package: 1pcs of electroprobe with inner batteries
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Appliance Tester for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!