Finding your suitable readers for 45watt incandescent appliance bulbs is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 45watt incandescent appliance bulbs including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
829 reviews analysed
1. LED Microwave Light Bulb for Refrigerator, Range Hood, Over Stove Appliance Light Bulb Equivalent 40W Incandescent Bulb E17 Intermediate Screw Base 3W 360lm dimmable Daylight 5000K Pack of 4
- E17 intermediate screw base led light bulb used for microwave light bulb, range hood light bulb, refrigerator light bulb, over hood, over stove light bulb replacement, equivalent incandescent bulb: 8206232A 8206232 1890433 AP4512653,WB36X10003,WB25X10030, 6912W1Z004B.
- LED Microwave light bulb 3W 360lm equivalent 40W 350lm incandescent bulb, standards T7 shape diameter: D22mm*H59mm, same size as T7/T8 incandescent bulb, it will be fit well in your microwave, refrigerator, range hood, sewing machine. 3 Watt LED bulb replace 40 Watt incandescent bulb, save your 90% cost at energy.
- LED as light source, 25,000h lifetime 10 times longer than incandescent 1000h lifetime, save your cost and time as frequently change incandescent bulb. Flicker free driver solution, it ensure that bulb offer a more soft, stable light WITHOUT any interference in your screen when taken video or picture. Good dimming compatible, smooth dimming from 0-100%.
- Warranty and service: we will offer 12 Months Warranty, Zero-risk Purchase, if you are not satisfied with your purchase or have some problem at technical problem , please contact with us by email directly, we will make sure 24-hours Email service and response.
- Note and attention: LED Bulb only for lighting, NOT suitable for salt light and lava light. That bulb CAN NOT be used as electronic ovens bulb, when used in electronic ovens, that bulb might be burned and melt.
LED Microwave refrigerator range hood over stove appliance replacement light bulb equivalent 40W incandescent bulb E17 intermediate base 3W 360lm dimmable daylight color 5000K
E17 intermediate screw base led light bulb equivalent incandescent bulb: 8206232A 8206232 1890433 AP4512653,WB36X10003,WB25X10030, 6912W1Z004B
Application: microwave light bulb, range hood light bulb, refrigerator light bulb, over hood, over stove light bulb.
3W 360lm equivalent 40W Incandescent and halogen bulb.
Base: E17 intermediate screw base
Dimensions: (Width))22mm/ 7/8‘ X (Height)59mm/ 2 3/8’.
Cover: Clear PC Cover.
Working Voltage: AC110-130V/60Hz.
Working Temperature: -4℉-130℉.
Color : Daylight (5000K±200K).
Package: 4 x 3W LED bulb.
Warranty: 12 Months.
Note and attention:
LED Bulb only for lighting, NOT suitable for salt light and lava light. That bulb CAN NOT be used as electronic ovens bulb, when electronic ovens working, that bulb might be burned and melt.
2. SYLVANIA Halogen Lamp Double life / Dimmable Light Bulb A19 / Energy-saving replacement for 60W Incandescent / Medium base E26 / 43 Watt / 2750K – soft white, 4 Pack
- Halogen light bulbs A19 produce a higher lamp efficacy and provide significant energy savings when compared to incandescent lamps / Halogen light bulbs meet federal EISA requirements and are the perfect replacement for A19 incandescent bulbs
- High light quality / Halogen A19 dimmable lights offer numerous benefits: True color (99+ CRI) / Instant-on / Cold start / Fully dimmable down to 0% / Mercury free
- Energy saving A19 halogen bulbs / Extra Long Life / 2,000 hours / Double Life
- Use for indoor and outdoor lighting (when not directly exposed to weather) / Application anywhere standard incandescent lamps are used / Healthcare / Hospitality / Residential / A-Line bulb for omni directional lighting
- Contains: 4 x Halogen Light Double life / 43 W / 2750 K / 120 V / 680 Lumens / E 26 medium-base / Halogen Bulb soft-white – Made in the USA
2,000 average rated hours | 610 initial lumens | 2.375 Mod | 43a/hall/dims/SW/4 120V- Sylvania double life tungsten halogen lamp, A19, 43 Watts, 120 volts, medium aluminum, soft white, 4 per box – 2489228 – manufacturer part number: 50046 – manufacturer: onramp Sylvania
3. 40 Watt Incandescent Equivalent LED Light Bulbs 5w Appliance Warm Soft White A17 450 Lumens e26 Medium Base Lighting for Home or Decorative, Pack of 5
- High performance–The warm white 3000k bulb giving off a soft and natural illumination, which can give your home a brightness and comfortable feeling. Instant start-up, No flicker, health for eyes, No humming. Wide Volt 85V-265V.
- Energy saving–Providing more longer lifespan 25000 hours when compared to less-efficient incandescent, 5W equal to 40W can cut down 85% electricity bill for you.
- Easy to install–The designed to have the same shape and size as incandescent bulbs with the standard E26 socket, so you can replace your traditional bulbs easily.
- Widely application–the bulb available for all kind of scenes lamps, ceiling fan light bulbs, refrigerator bulb, bathroom fan light bulb, incandescent ceiling light for the bedroom, kids room, living room, dining room, kitchen.
- Eco-friendly: UV and IR radiation free, G55 A17 LED light bulb does not contain lead, mercury, and other pollution elements.
4. Bioluz LED 40 Watt LED Light Bulbs, 40W A19 Bulbs Use only 6 Watts, Warm White 2700K Non-Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulbs 6-Pack
- 40 Watt Light Bulb Replacement using only 6 watts
- 450 Lumens of Warm Bright Light
- Excellent in all lamps and fixtures
- beautiful when on or off
- 2700K color temperature matches the color of existing incandescents
- Instant on at full brightness with wide light dispersment
- High power LED per watt standard
Bioluz LED introduces our new ECO Series A19 LED light bulbs. With a standard medium screw base and near identical incandescent light quality, the ECO Series is the perfect bulb, at the right price, to replace your high-energy consuming incandescent bulbs, or your harsh, mercury containing CFLs.
Replaces either 60W (using 9w) or 40W (using 6w), Bioluz LED’s new ECO Series offers superior energy savings versus the competition at a price point that makes sense today.
Don’t settle for less!
The ECO Series offers beautifully styled lamps for your home and office. Warm and bright, Bioluz LED high performance lamps offer aesthetically pleasing designs combined with quality and energy efficiency. Now for the first time, add Bioluz LED energy efficient ECO Series LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness and color you’ve come to love.
What are Lumens and Kelvins?
Lumens are a measurement of how much light is generated – or brightness – each lumen emits approximately the same amount of light as one candle.
Kelvin represents the “color” (which is based on the temperature) of the light.
Bioluz LEDs are manufactured so that our 2700K (2700 Kelvin) bulbs are nearly identical in color to incandescent bulbs. Our 3000K bulbs are designed to match halogen bulbs.
We’ve found that bulbs which are 4-5000K generate a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home.
Many brands sell and market higher Kelvin (4-5000) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color and brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
5. LED Refrigerator Light Bulb 45W Equivalent 120V A15 Fridge Waterproof Bulbs 5W Daylight White 6000K E26 Base Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting Lamp Non-dimmable(4 Pack)
- Durable and Easy to Install: This 5w refrigerator bulb is made of high quality PVC material according to the LED chip unique cooling requirements, ensuring its lifespan of over 30,000 hours, so you won’t need to replace them frequently. And it is easy to install with the weight of only 6.34ounces.
- Energy Saving: Equipped with special LED filaments,our 5 watt freezer bulb can provide the same brightness as a 45 watt incandescent,while cutting down 88% electricity bill for you and protecting our environment.
- Perfect for Fridge Lighting: These refrigerator light bulbs are waterproof which means these led light bulbs for refrigerators can effectively prevent dust and water from entering into the bulb.
- Multiple Uses: With E26 standard base,this refrigerator lamp can be widely used in freezers, kitchens, bathrooms and other light fixtures.
- Worry-free After Sales: Our led bulb comes with unconditional 90-day refund and two-year replacement guarantee. Any questions, contact us directly for replacement or return.
Bring You and Your Eyes a Whole New Life:
This bulb is the best choice for illuminating your fridge or other general home lighting. As a perfect alternative to a heat bulb, our refrigerator lamps is a softer lighting and your eyes do not need to adjust when you opened the fridge. Not only does it brighten your fridge or freezer, it also brings you a whole new life.
Low Power Consumption:
LED bulbs require only 5 watts of power, just equivalent to a 45 watt traditional incandescent bulb,which means you can cut down 88% electricity bill and get the same brightness as an incandescent bulb at the same time.
You can use the bulbs for your refrigerator, bathroom,desk lamp, table lamp etc to light up your home.
Output Power: 5W(equivalent to 45W incandescent bulb)
Input Voltage: AC120V
Luminous Flux: 550lm
Color Temp: 6000K Daylight White
Beam Angle: 360 Degree5t
Lifespan: > 30,000 hours
Working Temp: -4° F – 113° F
High Quality Filament LED
1.Turn off the power before you install the bulb.
2. Please don’t use them with dimmer switch, as the dimmer may cause the LED lights flicker, noise, or even damage.
6. Asencia AN-03660 40 Watt Equivalent A19 General Purpose LED Light Bulb, 6-Pack, Non-Dimmable, 6 Pack, Soft White (2700K)
This 6-pack of 40-Watt equivalent Bulk Pack A19 general purpose medium (E26) base LED light bulb is an energy efficient replacement for traditional incandescent bulbs – with all the benefits of LED technology. The color temperature of this light bulb is Soft White (2700K). These LED light bulbs are non-dimmable and provide an Omni-directional (360) distribution of light. The Bulk Pack 40-Watt equivalent LED light bulb uses only 6-Watt of energy – that is an 85% savings over traditional lighting – and that means savings on your energy bill every month. The 15, 000-hour lifespan and 3-year makes these light bulbs a great choice for applications in your home and office. Start saving today.
7. Philips Halogen Dimmable PAR20 Flood Light Bulb: 2900-Kelvin, 39-Watt (50-Watt Equivalent), E26 Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 4-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips Halogen PAR20 Flood Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $4.70 (based on three hours/day).
- SOFT WHITE: Philips Halogen Dimmable PAR20 flood light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2900 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed cans, track lights, and outdoor spot light fixtures.
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other bulb on the market. These PAR20 flood light bulbs smoothly dim from 2900 Kelvin down to a soft glow.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: These Philips PAR20 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable PAR20 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
This dimmable, 39-watt bulb creates crisp, soft white lighting for inviting indoor or outdoor living spaces. Versatile for multiple applications, this 2900-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor spot light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity. Features a Medium Screw base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This bulb replaces 50-watt incandescents, with an estimated annual energy cost of $4.70 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a 4-pack.
8. AmazonBasics 40W Equivalent, Daylight, Non-Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 450 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 5000 Kelvin, this bulb simulates daylight, creating a bright atmosphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 6 watts of energy, saving up to $37.40 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $0.72 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
- Not eligible for shipments to California
9. (Pack Of 6) 39PAR20/FL 120V – 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) PAR20 Narrow Flood – 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs
This KOR 39-Watt PAR20 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 39W PAR20 floods uses only 39 Watts replaces the 50-Watt PAR20 – 50PAR20 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
10. 40W Equivalent A19 LED Light Bulb, Warm White 3000K, E26 Standard Base, UL Listed, Non-Dimmable LED Light Bulb, 4-Pack
- ????【Technical Features】A19 LED light bulb,40W Equivalent,E26 base, 3000K warm white, non-dimmable,AC-120V,CRI 75,220 degree,turn on instantly.
- ????【Energy Saving & Long-lasting】Save up to 85% on energy costs by replacing 40W with just 5.5W, average 15,000 hours, up to 13.7 years(3 hours per day).
- ????【Eco-friendly】No breakable parts and free of toxic chemicals.No lead or mercury, no UV or IR radiation.Safe for your family and environment.
- ????【Superior Light Quality】Non-flickering light and zero harsh glares prevents eye fatigue and provides a comfortable,stress-free atmosphere.
- ????【UL Certified & 2 Years Warranty】Built with premium materials and circuitry,our A19 LED bulbs are certified by the rigorous safety standards of UL.Long service life with 2 year warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 45Watt Incandescent Appliance Bulbs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!